is there any difference in MG ZS EV between model/make years?

Adeel1Qamar

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi. I hope someone knows this, i searched the whole internet and i cannot find anything about if there are any differences to MG ZS EV between the Make Years such as 2019, 2020, 2021.

I'm from Sweden and MG very recently launched their EV in Sweden in collaboration with Hedinbil Group Sweden. So Hedinbil Group Sweden are actually selling MG ZS EV from two year models, 2020 (manufactured 2019) and 2021 (manufactured 2020). They are selling 2020 (manufactured 2019) at discounted price upto 15%, here that would be almost 40000 SEK.

I'm thinking that is very good discount, however i'm also thinking what's the difference. Dealers here seems to have no information at all, so frustrating.

No difference to specification or body shape. A new ZS EV will be coming 2021 Q4 maybe.
Just make sure all software is up to date as these have been updated often.

The only change I have seen was in the servicing schedule, when they introduced the low mileage one this year, nothing physical.

As far as i know in the uk - no. In Sweden though it could be different of course, but unlikely. Have you asked MG?

Last edited:
You are all right. This is what i got from a friend who knows a friends and who knows a some top dealer for MG. Of course than there is the issue with the software which i still need to verify if it is fully updated at the time of delivery or not.

The dealer says it is purely old stock v newer stock. No differences in the U.K. and he is not aware of any differences In Scandinavia. No actual body or mechanical changes. Just make sure you confirm with them that the 2019 version has had the correct software updates. You can get the details from the Update Information page on our website.

On top of that i also got info from local dealer who are exclusive sole distributors for MG.

There are no differences physical, aesthetically or hardware wise.

In the UK and the EU, the specification no. of the model on sale is 2019MY. In India and maybe a fee other places, MG has introduced 2021MY.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom