iSMART app v1.1.2 available

Diggsy

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
New app update on the iPhone App Store…

Haven’t tested fully yet, but at least they’re working on it.

Attachments

• IMG_5877.png
    IMG_5877.png
    479.7 KB · Views: 174
Just asked to do update for Android via Play Store. Latesr version now 1.1.11 - hmmmm. Everything still looks the same post update.

The seat heating is still the wrong way round. Although it shows it's heating up the drivers seat it actually heats up the passenger seat.

The driver side is now shown on the right, however MG Touchpoint still doesn't work and still shows a background of Berlin with the 'loading' wheel of doom.

If I was part of the development team working on this app, I'd be embarrassed.

The driver side is now shown on the right, however MG Touchpoint still doesn't work and still shows a background of Berlin with the 'loading' wheel of doom.

If I was part of the development team working on this app, I'd be embarrassed.
‘ Development team’, maybe your giving them too much credit 🤣

V1.1.11 is the Android update (as said previously). Yes, I also see Berlin in the Touchpoint option. 🫣

One thing I've noticed - when closing the app I no longer get the "iSMART has been running in the background" popup. :)

Originally the app showed the driver's seat on the left but an update transferred the driver's seat to the right but they didn't swap the controls round.
Nice and slowly does it…. They only update one line of code at a time 😫 !!
Hopefully with REM statements, so they know what they messed up for next time 🫠

Just updated to V1.1.11 and everything seems to be OK. Not sure what the update was for but so far it all seeme to work as well (or some might say badly) as before.

My MG touchpoint shows my current location rather than somewhere in Germany, probably because i gave permission to the app to use my GPS device on my phone. This might be why others are reporting that their touchpoint is showing somewhere in Germany!

Mine still reports it as being at next door's address, but since it's parked only about a metre from the boundary line between the two properties, I'll forgive it.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 523 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back