issue with MG ismart App

Gem2support

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi guys,
Does anyone else have issues with the MG app?
The one i use which i assume is correct is 'MG iSmart Europe' (see image).
i constantly have to remove and reinstate as comes up with failed etc or wont load, its pretty much weekly which is frustrating!
Any other apps i use is pretty much never have an issue!

For the record my iphone is only just over a year old and works perfectly with all other apps i use with it!

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4934.jpg
    IMG_4934.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_4936.jpg
    IMG_4936.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 102
Hi guys,
Does anyone else have issues with the MG app?
The one i use which i assume is correct is 'MG iSmart Europe' (see image).
i constantly have to remove and reinstate as comes up with failed etc or wont load, its pretty much weekly which is frustrating!
Any other apps i use is pretty much never have an issue!

For the record my iphone is only just over a year old and works perfectly with all other apps i use with it!

Thanks
I have same app on iphone 14 and have had no problems :(

So this morning was the 1st time it did not work until I removed snow maybe the snow was blocking the signal the only other time it don't work is when parked up for 2 days but after ready mode works fine again

I am presently still running on the older version of 1.0.7. and have held back on updating to 1.0.9. at the moment, but all is working fine on my IPhone 13.

86A4D82F-845A-4491-BAC2-2DEDF87AF59D.jpeg

Sim Card Battery??
I hadn’t seen this thread, and started another regarding similar symptoms - at dealership currently so will hopefully be able to update shortly as to whether my theory about power to the SIM card in the car is the issue.

I have same app on iphone 14 and have had no problems :(
I'm an android user, and have the same issue on a regular basis. My brother is I phone and ZS, same as me, and his friend has a Kia. They too have this regularly. We have all found that if you go to car and unlock and then open app it seems to reset....until next time!

I think the problem occurs in all the around the world MG car.

I used MG HS I-Smart Petrol (not PHEV)

The I-smart app couldn’t connect after i leave the car parked 2 hours, but if i open or unlock the car door, it can connect again.

And then after i leave the car again around 2 hours, it couldn’t connect the app again until i unlock the car.

I have this issues since this Saturday. I live in Indonesia and the weather is not snow.

Attachments

• 98526366-EABD-499E-937C-D4D23760A38F.png
    98526366-EABD-499E-937C-D4D23760A38F.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom