Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes/No Phase 2 Multiple Issues

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Artful

Established Member
Reaction score
I was thinking would it be possible for someone to create a poll with regards to peoples issues with the MG4 comparing the 2022 (Phase 1) to the 2023 (Phase 2) this way we could see if certain issues that were prevalent on the first generation are still on the latest version. I am not talking about the usual things like LKA ahh Ok I see I can create my own poll so here goes.

As above - I've voted the first option, but the poll options wordings are too niche - they don't allow for minor foibles. (There's no such thing as a perfect car - ever).

I think the minor issue options have been added, else I would have chosen one of them previously. :)

Vote changed.

Maybe they were added between me posting and you voting? Or maybe they were edited? (I'm pretty sure they weren't as currently stated when I first voted, and I reckon the same applies for @tsedge ).

OP posted at 8.02. I read it at 8.30, because that's the time stamp on my approval of the post. I'm pretty sure that's when I voted, too. Doesn't matter, anyway.

I dont think I added any new options this was my original list (If I did I am sorry)

Rob

But to clarify minor would not probably include software issues i.e LKA as we all know that is broken for most until we get some kind of update that makes its behaviour less severe.

That would be a minor issue :) Someone posted today and theirs wasnt even there think they probably had it come off going through flood water.

I haven't seen that either ... but there was a previous post (in the Undertray thread?) several months ago (maybe before Christmas) where someone also lost their undertray in flood water or similar.

Yes, I did see that. I haven't really had it out with my dealer yet. They took the car in to refit the undertray and it's exactly the same as it was. If that nebby bird in the service department won't take it seriously, there are three or four other dealers within reach.

My phase 2 trophy is great just a couple of niggles but it's mostly the crap software they use for the infotainment system. I get the odd black screen going from android auto to black to android auto! Then sometimes it takes absolutely ages to actually turn on lol 🤣 apart from this I'm very very happy with it and it's definitely turned a few heads.

worked out all the kinks with my phase 2 but couldn't fast charge (1st time trying) at the wrong end of a long trip! BP Pulse & Easygo (both Belfast) failed, ESB & Ionity worked. Dealer upgraded software yesterday, plan to return next weekend and test again! And bring a bicycle just in case to get home!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 536 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back