Joining the club

MarkSponge

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Long time lurker, first time poster. I collected my MG4 SE SR in Camden Grey from MG Chorley this morning. :)

Long story short I initially went to MG Bolton to test drive and order but after not being happy with the service I ended up ordering with Steve at MG Chorley. Steve was excellent and I would highly recommend getting in touch with him if you're in the area. I originally wanted grey but ordered black as that was already allocated and would arrive sooner. Turns out a grey became available so I switched order. Ordered 8th November and collected this morning, can't complain!!

I've only done 40 miles but not seeing any major issues and no bulge so far. I got 2 miles/kWh for the first 5 miles (I wasn't driving very sensibly) but after changing my driving style back to normal I got 3.8. the only issue I have had is Apple car play won't connect. Plugging my phone in using a genuine Apple cable the car play button enables for 1 second then greys out again. I've ordered more cables so hopefully one of those will work!

This forum has been so useful to me so if anyone has any questions or test you'd like me to run I'm more than happy to help :)

Long time lurker, first time poster. I collected my MG4 SE SR in Camden Grey from MG Chorley this morning. :)

Long story short I initially went to MG Bolton to test drive and order but after not being happy with the service I ended up ordering with Steve at MG Chorley. Steve was excellent and I would highly recommend getting in touch with him if you're in the area. I originally wanted grey but ordered black as that was already allocated and would arrive sooner. Turns out a grey became available so I switched order. Ordered 8th November and collected this morning, can't complain!!

I've only done 40 miles but not seeing any major issues and no bulge so far. I got 2 miles/kWh for the first 5 miles (I wasn't driving very sensibly) but after changing my driving style back to normal I got 3.8. the only issue I have had is Apple car play won't connect. Plugging my phone in using a genuine Apple cable the car play button enables for 1 second then greys out again. I've ordered more cables so hopefully one of those will work!

This forum has been so useful to me so if anyone has any questions or test you'd like me to run I'm more than happy to help :)
Same experience as yourself loving the car.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 536 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back