kpa to psi?

As I said earlier (and I'll recheck when I can) mine still reports Bar with 1100R33 ... the driver display is not linked to the Infotainment release version as far as I know. :)

Sure. I didn't change any settings (if there was one to set it to PSI I would love it!!)
IMG_20231211_193232.jpg
IMG_20231211_193311.jpg

My Trophy used to show bar, up until a few weeks ago when it went in for an issue with the charge socket not unlocking when the charge is complete. The apparently updated the body control module, and now it displays kpa. There were also some other things that changed after the update. Some good, and some not so good.

Cruise control speed changes in 1 mph increments with a single button toggle, and 5 mph if the button is held on. Much more sensible.

Left star is set to drive mode, and right star is set to heating controls. Now when I change the drive mode, the heating controls toggle on and off.

It looks like setting the charge % doesn’t work anymore. A few times I’ve had it set to 80% and it charges past that.

The original charge socke lock problem is still there 🤷‍♂️

1 Bar is 14.5 psi. It's one standard atmosphere which is 14.7psi.
Thanks for the correction. I'd always thought that 1 Bar was 1 atmosphere but thinking it through 1 millibar would be 1000th of a bar and 1 atmosphere is 1013.25 mb (or hPa) hence the loss of 0.2psi.

As I said earlier (and I'll recheck when I can) mine still reports Bar with 1100R33 ... the driver display is not linked to the Infotainment release version as far as I know. :)
Rechecked today ... my car is still showing tyre pressures in Bar, even after the 1100R33 and other updates.

SCUK001 updated the BCM (and others) at my recent service, but pressure units remained unchanged. 🤷‍♂️

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 500 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back