Maybe new owner

Shame they haven’t updated the demo car to show what it’s really like, yes the bongs are removed!.
Also for you info the steering does adjust according to the mode setting of ECO to Sport with ECO being the lighter.

I'm pretty sure the "weight" of the steering is effected by which driving mode you are in. I think sport makes it feel heavier, which may suit you on faster roads. I played with it at first, after feeling the same as you, but to be honest, I don't give it a second thought now, I'm very happy with it 6 months down the line.:)

I'm sure you've made the right right choice and it feels even better with all the updates done.?

If I was was running that garage, you could be sure our 'demonstrator' would be fully up to date!
But what do I know?:rolleyes:.........(my post crossed with the two above)

So we had a chat with the sales guy told him about my offer and they have the car in stock. He said it would be 1 to 2 months and couldn't do any more on the price.

Looking forward to getting the car now hopefully by this time next week ??
1-2 months for ?

1-2 months for ?
I was talking with 2 dealers one didn't have stock one does. The car I drove on the test was in Peterborough and he quote 1 to 2 months as he had no stock. But his price for the car was better so I got the guy with stock to match it. ?

Hi update now new owner
Well we have done it just paid my deposit so all being well pick it up on Friday.
Have been twoing and throwning shall we should we, but its done.
Just hope we made the right choice?

You'll be right....Once they have settled in and any little issues sorted out, EV's are famously trouble free, with some doing Galactic trouble free mileages. Well done. :)

If you're anything like I was, Thursday will be the longest day of your life and you'll get no sleep Thursday night. :LOL:;)

I'm not the only one that (still) gets like that then...:love:....with the eminent arrival of a new car!

You would not believe how chilled I am when picking up a new car, mainly because I'm falling asleep on the day. ?

I tell you what...I just cannot imagine why ANYONE would ever want to buy an ICE car now. In a few years time the choice in EV's will be much greater and the price gap will have disappeared completely.

The future is here...the future is battery....

MG Battery is the future.jpg

I'm regretting keeping my 2016 Prius now, it's not going to get used enough, I should've traded it. I was thinking, keep it for longer journeys, but seeing how the EV charging infrastructure has grown since I last looked into it there's probably no need. Maybe SWMBO might start using it and sell her older 2006 one, failing that I might sell it.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom