Maybe new owner

I tell you what...I just cannot imagine why ANYONE would ever want to buy an ICE car now. In a few years time the choice in EV's will be much greater and the price gap will have disappeared completely.

The future is here...the future is battery....

View attachment 382
I agree but we are paying for the rest to join in. When you look at the price of these cars I believe the price I've paid was pretty good a smidge under 25k. With 3yrs service, cable, and wall charger.
But the petrol ones are on offer for just over £13,500. Could have had two ?

I'm sure there is some wannabe Taxi driver who'd love your Prius. But I must admit our PHEV hardly gets used at all these days. The only bright point is, I'm not paying road tax for it.

But look at the money you're saving on VED and petrol (and servicing maybe) and apparently the ICE ones are slower.

Hi Dangerous Doug
Yeah I think it will be fine we have our own drive so parking and charging no issue. The wife loves her range but it's loosing money hand over fist it will be harder to swop if we leave longer.
?Well that's what I'm telling her.
My wife and I bought this as her car. I love it and she and the car have now bonded. Comfort 2upgrade tomorrow, so the only annoying features are being addressed. My advice is, don't use sports mode unless you want some points on your licence. IT IS SERIOUSLY FAST. The car is also quite tail end twitchy when floored.
Compared to our previous Golf Cabriolet and current Merc, the build quality is as good or better. It is obvious where some weight has been trimmed off and some niceties removed in order to keep the price down, but for value it is unbeatable. Enjoy driving it. With KERS 3 and some anticipation, you rarely have to touch the brakes.

Update I managed to get the test drive brought forward to last night, as Im going to Coventry on Saturday to talk over a deal as they are offering me a deal that will be £500 better.
So very happy with the car even got the wife to drive it she doesn't normally do that. The demo car to my surprise didn't have the comfort 2 update on it. So every time you change lanes it bonged even when indicating ?I guess this is one of the fixes.
So we had a chat with the sales guy told him about my offer and they have the car in stock. He said it would be 1 to 2 months and couldn't do any more on the price.
So going to place the order Saturday and all updates will be done when pdi carried out.
So when I drove the car the steering felt a little light could of been poor tyre pressures, but that was only thing that was a negative. ??
Looking forward to getting the car now hopefully by this time next week ??
Make sure that the Comfort 2 update has been installed.

It is fun putting the car in Sport mode and shooting off to the surprise of the Audi/BMW car next to you. I have had many cars in my time, Lexus, Audi, Mercedes to name a few but I am certainly pleased with the MG ZS EV exclusive we have.

You have to grip the steering wheel very hard when you floor it...and should be heading straight ahead...otherwise you can be in trouble! with torque steer....with knobs on ... Its very exciting !:oops:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom