MG 4 has been added to the MG Affinity Website

When you say a few days to do you mean before or after the price and Apr rise

Not missed out on that big an amount then

If it's any consolation, it's not actually much (if any) cheaper than it was before. If buying on finance, it costs a tad more.
Hi Miles - Glad to hear from you again on the forum, have you managed to shake off that cough / chest infection you had yet ?.
It has taken me over three weeks to make me feel like, I am finally getting back to some type of normal after a bad chesty cough like yours !.
Lost SO much sleep with it, feeling dog tired all of the time as well.

Hi Miles - Glad to hear from you again on the forum, have you managed to shake off that cough / chest infection you had yet ?.
It has taken me over three weeks to make me feel like, I am finally getting back to some type of normal after a bad chesty cough like yours !.
Lost SO much sleep with it, feeling dog tired all of the time as well.
Finished my 3rd course of antibiotics on Tuesday. Finally feel like it's shifted it, although I've got an annoying tickly cough persisting a bit longer. It's been brutal, but at least on the plus side I haven't put as much weight on over Christmas and New Year as historically might have been the case ;-)

Finished my 3rd course of antibiotics on Tuesday. Finally feel like it's shifted it, although I've got an annoying tickly cough persisting a bit longer. It's been brutal, but at least on the plus side I haven't put as much weight on over Christmas and New Year as historically might have been the case ;-)
When C19 was at its most aggressive, a very highly regarded top A&E chest consultant, strongly recommended that people who can be vulnerable to any chest conditions, will greatly benefit from taking a daily dose of one single "Ultra Vitamin D 1000 IU" strength to help boost their immune functions, especially in the winter months.
As you have required three courses of antibiotics to help shift that infection, your chest / immune system could do with a bit of a helping hand right now.
Of course your wife will know a lot more about these things than I do Miles.
But if you are anything like me ( stubborn ) I tend to disregard good health advice from her and live to pay the price at a latter date 🤣 .

Vitamin D 2023-01-05 at 15.32.16.png

When C19 was at its most aggressive, a very highly regarded top A&E chest consultant, strongly recommended that people who can be vulnerable to any chest conditions, will greatly benefit from taking a daily dose of one single "Ultra Vitamin D 1000 IU" strength to help boost their immune functions, especially in the winter months.
As you have required three courses of antibiotics to help shift that infection, your chest / immune system could do with a bit of a helping hand right now.
Of course your wife will know a lot more about these things than I do Miles.
But if you are anything like me ( stubborn ) I tend to disregard good health advice from her and live to pay the price at a latter date 🤣 .

View attachment 14266
In actual fact the NHS supplied those of us that were clinically extremely vulnerable to Covid 3 months supply of vitamin D last year to boost our immune systems.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 499 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back