MG 4 in Thailand

Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
MG 4 has arrived in Thailand not called SE and Trophy but D and X, but specs seem similar.
Thailand introduced a government EV incentive about a year ago of ฿150,000/£3,678.
Only available currently in standard range priced at £23,762 and £21,310. All colours cost the same. LFP batteries will not suffer any cold weather range loss here

EDC41437-DB45-4521-82F5-D62EAEAF8DDD.jpeg.c51859d82a445dc2be424f5444e49d5e.jpeg

Included in the price is a free wall charger and free installation. I took one for a test drive last week and was quite impressed. I asked about delivery and my local dealer said that they had a black one coming in next week.

Maybe Bjorn Nyland will bother testing it, then :LOL:

Bjorn has starting testing the MG4 in Thailand. Thailand only has the lower range LFP battery MG4 so Bjorn takes the MG4 for a spin and talks about LFB batteries.

"Pros and cons of LFP vs cobalt batteries explained"

Hi Paul nice to hear from you again I agree the Mg4 is a great value car but in the UK it is not without its niggles and issues you as might have read here in the forum I got one for my wife the se version SR which has a 50 kw LFP battery but up to now the range figures have not been good but here in the uk we are in winter so has been cold at times so hopefully the range will improve as it gets a bit warmer.
Les

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 543 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel