MG 4 Trophy - Navigation

KP88

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Hi MG 4 community,
This is my first post / question.
I bought MG 4 Trophy in May. Very nice car. I got used to in built navigation system from MG. But sometimes i switch to Waze or Google maps.
While using MG navigation , i can see directions on both speedometer display and main display. i find direction on speedometer display very handy.
But when i use Google or Waze , i am not able to see direction on speedometer display. Is this common ?
Regards,
KP

There’s been a recall on the mg4, the main computer needs an update that can fix nav issues like freezing or responding etc. speak to your local garage about it 😀

Have you noticed when you get to destination MG Nav always states your destion is on the left, Even though the property is actually on the right. We have found it funny.

Have you noticed when you get to destination MG Nav always states your destion is on the left, Even though the property is actually on the right. We have found it funny.
No, I have not noticed that, will pay more attention 😉.
I really liked junction view 😁 on Dutch roads.

Though interestingly Spotify shows up in driver's display on Android auto
Good catch, always kept Navigation in front of me and didn't see this.
I sent a feedback to android auto, let's see what happens.

This might also be the reason LKA tries to pull you into traffic instead of away from it. 😉 :LOL:

There’s been a recall on the mg4, the main computer needs an update that can fix nav issues like freezing or responding etc. speak to your local garage about it 😀
Hi, do you know the details of the recall for the Sat Nav freezing issue as my local garage is not aware of a recall. My Sat Nav freezes occasionally

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 528 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back