MG 4 Trophy Questions..

Spannermann

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
I've got a deposit on the Trophy model & got a few queries for you lovely people as my online search has proved fruitless so far..
1. Does anyone know if the SatNav has speed camera alerts?
2. Does the car display the kW charging speed when it's on an AC unit?
3. Can you choose the AC charging rate in the car between min & max ? ( I have solar & my current EV allows me to lower the charge rate to make most of it )
Many thanks..

1. Yes - on a demo. Note it is from a database, not a detector - the Policewoman with the hairdryer nearly split her sides as I hammered on the brakes when I saw her despite being under the limit anyway ....
  2. Yes
    FB_IMG_1664458324758.jpg
  3. Yes, apparently. But I've not seen where in the menu.

Last edited:
  1. Yes - on a demo. Note it is from a database, not a detector - the Policewoman with the hairdryer nearly split her sides as I hammered on the brakes when I saw her despite being under the limit anyway ....
Are you sure it was a policewoman?
In my area, they'll hand out hairdryers to any old busybody with a hi-vis vest.

Unless they also issue stab vests - I know what you mean, don't get me started on our local "safer roads partnership" that send out motorcycle riders with such devices. What's the problem? Most of the speed related deaths around here are single vehicle accidents involving motorcycles, and the "safer roads partnership" do their speed checks forward facing - which doesn't catch devices without front plates.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 537 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back