MG bonnet logo

Orange Peril

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
Hi all, I’m wanting to upgrade the MG badge on the bonnet of my MG4 long range from the fitted chrome one for a black one, it looks like various sites sell black logos that stick over the existing ones though the reviews of these are conflicting, has anyone here swapped/changed there’s and would they recommend who they bought them from please.
If so maybe add the link 👍

I added the stick on badge and the stick on "fangs", both from aliexpress, think they look alright!
tempImage4NqW58.jpg

You paint these in situ.Mask around the badge, spray four coats of paint and then peel the excess away.It is a very satisfying process when the finished badge is revealed.Have a look at plastidip on youtube.Plenty of how too video's showing how to apply

I added the stick on badge and the stick on "fangs", both from aliexpress, think they look alright!
View attachment 26127
Loving that look - are the 'fangs' straight forward enough ?

Also AliExpress... Raining here, so apologies for water on car!! LOL
View attachment 26133
Loving that - good to see on red. I've got the red se lr, i.e. not trophy, no black roof ( which I also love the look of 😍 ) and have got the front and rear black MG badges to install. Also got a private reg but as it's on a new '24, I'm taking the glory of that and will swap to private reg and black MG badge ( and possibly fangs) when '74 reg comes in . 👍

Did anyone get the emails from AliExpress today about non-compliance issues/copyright infringement with sales of the black logo?
Noooope - is this from past purchases or current? ( Not that I've purchased any obvs 😁👍)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom