MG car registration system

mvredhead

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
hello everyone has anyone else had a problem with getting any MG car / tax /or registered my car is waiting at the dealership in Nottinghamshire MG but they say there is a fault with the new system and should have been done on the 14 February surley it shouldnt take this long to fix im at my wits end

When did you last ask your dealer?
It was seemingly resolved early last week.

i asked last emailed them last week but never got a reply and phoned but the lad who answered said he will get the guy dealing with me to call me back but never did

oh good hopefully mine will be some point this week ive emailed stoneacer bullwell nottinghamshire and for some strange reason the more you ask the more you dont get a reply well they wont be getting my custom the next time i want a new car a simple email or phone call or even when you ring and they say the person who is dealing with you should at least get back to you please avoid this branch of stoneacer sorry to the rest of the good branch out thier of stoneacer just wished worksop branch had mg cars

MG4 owner had a terrible experience with stoneacre, positive it was Nottingham

all i want is my MG hs excite automatic if the system has been fixed then why not inform customers and get them out the way i dont care if its a 72 or 23 plate car but wont be choosing this dealership again you have to email ring cosent and even that dont work very poor

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom