MG Cyberster to lead MG's electric model expansion

Miles Roberts CG

Prominent Member
MGEVs.com Sponsor
Reaction score
www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/cyberster-lead-mgs-electric-model-expansion

1648541617246.png

1648541606236.png

The top car in its current form would be undriveable where I live - speed bumps everywhere! The way things are going with allegations that the Chinese are aiding Russia in their illegal war, it may be none of us will be able to drive MGs soon! Alarmist, I know, but not beyond the realms of impossibility.

Well Miles, I have been waiting now about a year in the hope of a small hatchback coming from MG I,e MG3 size in electric form but no sign or news of one coming as yet, I suppose now they might never do one like a MG3 size of car having now gone to MG4 which I think could be the car in the picture you posted #1, along with the Cyberster, probably very nice and we have seen quite a lot about this concert going into production over the last year but what will it cost and how many will they sell remains to be seen, the public are queuing up for a small affordable hatch back with a decent range, the good news is, the ORA cat could be in the UK in May, according to some of the press, and I’m sure it will fly out doors I think MG have missed a very good opening by not bring the 3 model out as an EV but that’s just my opinion time will tell.
Les.

Well Miles, I have been waiting now about a year in the hope of a small hatchback coming from MG I,e MG3 size in electric form but no sign or news of one coming as yet, I suppose now they might never do one like a MG3 size of car having now gone to MG4 which I think could be the car in the picture you posted #1, along with the Cyberster, probably very nice and we have seen quite a lot about this concert going into production over the last year but what will it cost and how many will they sell remains to be seen, the public are queuing up for a small affordable hatch back with a decent range, the good news is, the ORA cat could be in the UK in May, according to some of the press, and I’m sure it will fly out doors I think MG have missed a very good opening by not bring the 3 model out as an EV but that’s just my opinion time will tell.
Les.
Absolutely agree, people need another Zoe, but cheaper. Mg should have done an MG3 EV or whatever they want to call it.

Les.
Think if they price this MG4 right it will be a huge success. It looks great.

How much bigger is it than the current MG3 ICE model. And would that extra size be enough to put people off buying it?

What size and price is the Ora Cat in the UK?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom