• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG EVs Podcast Friday 19 August 2022 @ 7:30pm BST

One last question 😁
My dealer said the ground clearance was 15cm, but it seemed like he didn't remember the exact number. So would you happen to have the exact ground clearance?

One last question 😁
My dealer said the ground clearance was 15cm, but it seemed like he didn't remember the exact number. So would you happen to have the exact ground clearance?
Not listed anywhere that I can see. Although I too remember 15cm being mentioned

Thank you Pod Team, again, for a very informative Cast. It’s very much appreciated.

In fairness, my mind was made up to switch from the ZS already, really. However this information and dedication to cause of the forum, has just qualified my decision.

here’s hoping I will not be a dour former shadow of myself, this time next year, when I too! Am downloading shipping trackers and trying to understand Radio 4’s Shipping forecast, in the wake (did you see what I did there?) of any news on the car i had ordered 12 months previously. :)

Well finally got the TV to myself last night Tuesday, after a very busy weekend and sat down to watch in peace Fridays pod cast on the MG4, have to say all of you did a great job in answering lots of the questions that have been floating around some for weeks now, so that everybody’s got a better understanding of what each model and trim level is to come with this new car, very informative and enjoyable so just wanted to say thank you to you all.
Les.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom