MG HS PHEV Exclusive - £299/month with 0% APR PCP Finance

Miles Roberts CG

Prominent Member
MGEVs.com Sponsor
Reaction score
We've got some fantastic offers on the MG HS PHEV currently.

You can get the top-of-the-range Exclusive model for just £299 per month, based on 6,000 miles per annum with 0% APR PCP finance.

New MG HS Plug-In Exclusive - 48 Month Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) Example
Cash Price£28,379.50
Customer Deposit£1,999.00
Finance Deposit Contribution-
Total Deposit£2,298.00
48 x Monthly Payments£299.00
Final Optional Payment (GFV)£12,028.50
Total Amount Payable£28,379.50
APR Representative0%
Annual Mileage6,000

New MG HS Plug-In Exclusive Deal | From £299 Per Month

This plug-in hybrid has a 35 mile usable EV range, and is rated to tow up to 1500kg, so offers a great choice for those people who need a more eco-friendly tow vehicle. It's packed with great luxury features, including opening panoramic roof, heated electric leather seats, 360 degree cameras, power tailgate,

For more information, drop me a message on here, or call our MG dealerships in Burnley or Chorley.

Thanks,
Miles

Hi Miles, is that offer still available and what would it be at 10,000 miles p/a?
Sadly, that deal ended at the end of the quarter (30th June).

If you send me your contact info to [email protected] I'll get a new quotation sent over to you.

Kind regards,
Miles

Have been in contact but not yet had full response. Test drive arranged locally tomorrow and if ok I need a longer test drive before final decision and negotiations on deal.

Have been in contact but not yet had full response. Test drive arranged locally tomorrow and if ok I need a longer test drive before final decision and negotiations on deal.
I thought I’d needed a long drive after a year with Outlander but turned out to be better - was told to take my time but 30 minutes was enough

We have a lot of considerations to merge not least going from a 220bhp barnstormer of a diesel (300+ in 4wd hybrid mode) Towcar. I need to ensure it performs well on my own local test routes, not the dealers!

We have a lot of considerations to merge not least going from a 220bhp barnstormer of a diesel (300+ in 4wd hybrid mode) Towcar. I need to ensure it performs well on my own local test routes, not the dealers!
Definitely a good idea. Towing is a mixed bag - you need to keep the car battery options to always maintain high SoC - they only works if car isn’t always under a full load. I have no experience towing or using 4 wheel drive - outlander stays in front wheel drive unless you force 4 wheel drive

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom