MG Logo

Mr H

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Is it normal almost every time I switch the car on the infotainment boots up with the MG logo?

Yes, you normally get the MG at start up 🙂

How do you turn it off by not using the button?

How do you turn it off by not using the button?
I never turn the radio off its self I just turn the car off. That's what I'm asking every time I turn the car on the radio boots up with the MG logo. I wondered if that was normal. As very ocasonaly when I start the car it goes straight to the radio no booting up.

I never turn the radio off its self I just turn the car off. That's what I'm asking every time I turn the car on the radio boots up with the MG logo. I wondered if that was normal. As very ocasonaly when I start the car it goes straight to the radio no booting up.
Mine always boots up with the MG logo, I can't say I've ever seen it go straight to radio and it always takes longer to boot up when the ambient temperature is cold. 🥶

How odd, I use the same procedure, same as every car I have had, and when I switch on the radio comes on.
The MG logo did appear once which was a surprise, but that was the only time (so far, famous last words..).

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom