MG Pilot

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
How to you disable MG pilot?
Every time I power up the car and go to see the state of MG pilot it's always on, I have turned off MG pilot, lane assist, Assist mode to Alert, but every time I switch the car back on MG pilot is on.
All I want is to have the speed assist mode remain at manual instead of off , it keeps being turning off because MG pilot seem is always on.
At present I start car, go into MG pilot ,switch off then go and switch speed assist to manual which seems wrong that MG pilot default to on.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Andrew

Is the stick below the indicator push right back so that the yellow symbol on the bottom of the middle display is off?

MG Pilot switches on too easily or is too closely connected with ACC. It does switch on as soon as you use the ACC and when you switch off ACC it stays on until you switch it off in the "Car" menu. If you don't do that it is still on when you re-start the car. I want to be able to switch it off and that it stays off until I go into Car settings and switch it "ON" myself, not that it switches on when I start or when I might be touching the ACC handle.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom