MG was second for the sale of EVs in UK

Works in Firefox. Or more specifically it works in Firefox on my Chromebook.

Try this link that doesn't go through MSN.

Thanks - that works. :)

To disable LKA in the 4 ,is only a slide down & one button press, simples.🤷‍♂️
Technically it is slide down, press LDP On, press Confirm, slide up. So 2 slides and 2 presses. ;)

Still easier than going through the menus though. :)

Haven't got mine yet but if I've got this right it's possible to programme keys on the steering wheel controls? Is it not possible to programme one as LKA off ?

No ... LKA is not available as an option to key to a star button. On the SE the choices are AC, Drive Mode and Regen ... same options for both buttons. (I have DM on the left and Regen on the right).

Shame 😕. Think I also read somewhere that setting it to low means it'll be remembered and just an audio notification rather than physical intervention... Is that right? I could live with that if so.

No - the normal mode is for LKA to always take action; you can set it to Alert only but next time it (should) reset to Lane Departure Assist. The sensitivity setting is just for how well it detects the lanes, not how much steering action it takes. (As far as I can tell).

1708709429824.png

Again, shame. Ah well, I'll stop asking questions till I've given it a go - just a lil bit h'excited and brain going at 200mph 🫣

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back