MG ZS EV 2022 Mud Flaps 😊

Twocoats

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi all

Just fitted these to the new MG ZS EV
Went on easily and seem solid, doing 210 miles tommorrow so we'll see if they're still on when we get there 🤔🤣😂 (only joking about them coming off)

Oh forgot to add

Mud flaps were just over £12 Inc shipping and I signed for them 9 days after ordering, very good international service 😊

Oh forgot to add

Mud flaps were just over £12 Inc shipping and I signed for them 9 days after ordering, very good international service 😊
Approx 500 mile round trip in appauling wind & rain and the flaps are still there, worked a treat😊

They do seem to make a massive difference to the amount of filth on the sides of the car, the boot and number plate appear better off as well and definatley worth the £12 delivered😊

I always think cars look better with a set of mud flaps fitted 😊

As an observation, the ZS is lower/smaller than my previous car and the front/rear windscreens/mirrors do seem to get dirty quick compared to that but I guess it's just something I'll get used to..

Fabulous car though😊

@Twocoats What are the mudflaps like to fit? Is it a wheels off job?

How are they holding up now they’ve been
on for a few months?
Flaps are great, easy to fit, no wheels required removing and I've had no issues at all.
I used a small screwdriver/ drill attachment for rear wheels.
For the front, just turn the wheels out of the way.
Width wise, I think they're slightly smaller than the width of the tyres. (not much in it)
Considering the price (£12 ish inc del) and speed of delivery, I'm not complaining at all😁

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom