• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV Accessories Video

What model/colour did you order?

My lease isn't up until June so I have 12weeks+ to wait (at least).
Going completely off topic I watch anything EV I can find atm and stumbled onto Vintage Voltage on Quest, a show where they convert classic cars, its so interesting seeing the tech that goes into an EV.
Standard Range Trophy model Black. With my blue light card discount due to working in care comes with free charging cables and I could pick any colour with no extra cost. I wanted long range initially but my old car is failing MOT and I need a new car by 20th of April latest.

I did check maps for our driving and found that with where we travelled over last 3 years I would need to stop roughly the same number of times to charge so long range wasn't really making my journeys any easier than standard range so not a great loss.

When I spoke to dealer last week they told me it will be here this month, then this Monday they said this week, but obviously didn't happen so I am hoping next week latest. My old Peugeot is on it's last legs I am afraid of it dying on me any minute now so some the better

Last edited:
Standard Range Trophy model Black. With my blue light card Didcot due to working in care comes with free charging cables and I could pick any colour with no extra cost.
You should get free mats as well as part of the affinity scheme

I made a video on all the MG ZS EV accessories that I have on my car. A lot of these may be useful to our members. I have also included the price I've paid for each of these including the shipping costs. I am not marketing for any of these products and these are purely out of my own interests,needs and circumstances. Hope everyone find this useful. Here is the link.

Hi Mihir thanks for sharing. I already bought some accessories on aliexpress as my car will be here soon.
You mentioned before that you are planning to change the car antenna to shark fin aerial, do mind to share a picture and link if you already bought/installed it please? Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi Mihir thanks for sharing. I already bought some accessories on aliexpress as my car will be here soon.
You mentioned before that you are planning to change the car antenna to shark fin aerial, do mind to share a picture and link if you already bought/installed it please? Thank you.
I haven't personally fitted the sharkfin myself but here is the link you can purchase it from - 3.35£ 15% OFF|Car FM Signal Amplifier Radio Shark Fin Antenna for MG ZS MGZS Hecto 350 MG6 GT MGGT GS MGGS JAC Refine S3 S2 S5|Aerials| - AliExpress

There are many sellers who sell this a few pences more or less. These are pretty standard ones which can fit any car IMO.

I made a video on all the MG ZS EV accessories that I have on my car. A lot of these may be useful to our members. I have also included the price I've paid for each of these including the shipping costs. I am not marketing for any of these products and these are purely out of my own interests,needs and circumstances. Hope everyone find this useful. Here is the link.

Hi I can’t seem to find the seller on eBay even after advanced search , is it possible you can send me a link to his eBay account please , many thanks , great video and love the items you pitchased.

Hi I can’t seem to find the seller on eBay even after advanced search , is it possible you can send me a link to his eBay account please , many thanks , great video and love the items you pitchased.
None of these were from ebay. There were all from aliexpress.

Thanks for sharing ordered set of mats Black with Red , Haven’t got car delivered yet 😂 hoping for car delivery before Christmas ordered January will post photo once got mats and then when again once got car

Great video Mihir. I also done something similar for my ZS EV here in Australia. Check it out here

Ordered set of car mats similar to the ones Mihri kindly posted on here ordered 16th July arrived today 1st August super quick delivery from China , very strange material they are made from , unfortunately haven’t got my MG ZS LR TC to try them in 🥲 should have them delivered with the car 😂 ordered some other bits and bobs waiting delivery this week. These mats cost £44.01 Royal Mail delivered them didn’t get charged and customs.

Attachments

• 49B012AA-8656-42A0-94C1-769F8C2B674C.jpeg
    49B012AA-8656-42A0-94C1-769F8C2B674C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
  • 815F5392-E50D-4463-89B5-E134E23F8C2F.jpeg
    815F5392-E50D-4463-89B5-E134E23F8C2F.jpeg
    835.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 8B6A2456-35ED-4CF4-9498-1D8CCF5785D9.jpeg
    8B6A2456-35ED-4CF4-9498-1D8CCF5785D9.jpeg
    859.1 KB · Views: 88
  • E06B7038-443B-47BE-B1DE-3D8DE0D5D574.jpeg
    E06B7038-443B-47BE-B1DE-3D8DE0D5D574.jpeg