MG ZS EV Auto Clover wind deflectors are back in stock 6th May 22.

MG ZS EV WEST YORKSHIRE

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV

For those of you who are interested in ordering wind deflectors for your ZS EV from Auto Clover they have just received new stock 6th May (300 units) - Auto Clover Wind Deflectors Set for MG ZS 2017+ (6 pieces) https://autoclover-store.co.uk/.../for-mg-zs-2017-wind... £29.99 includes free delivery and they are an extremely well made product that uses 3M tape to attach to the top of the outside of the door frame that I've had installed on my MKI ZS EV now for 2 years and will also fit the ZS EV 2022 facelift too.
auto.jpg

I have an unused set of genuine Auto Clover wind deflectors still in box available to anyone willing to collect from Newhaven area.

For those of you who are interested in ordering wind deflectors for your ZS EV from Auto Clover they have just received new stock 6th May (300 units) - Auto Clover Wind Deflectors Set for MG ZS 2017+ (6 pieces) https://autoclover-store.co.uk/.../for-mg-zs-2017-wind... £29.99 includes free delivery and they are an extremely well made product that uses 3M tape to attach to the top of the outside of the door frame that I've had installed on my MKI ZS EV now for 2 years and will also fit the ZS EV 2022 facelift too.View attachment 8312

I have the Auto Clover deflectors in chrome, looked good 6 months ago but the chrome
has started to pit now, even after several applications of Autosol. Maybe should have got the Perspex ones

Mine perspex never got delivered from the 6th May as Evri(Hermes🤣) have finally conceded that they have lost them.

Unfortunately Evri are going to deliver the 2nd set😳😔

How would you describe the real world benefit of these please Zoomy? I can imagine, but would like to hear from somebody who has used them for a while on this particular vehicle.
The main benefit is reducing the wind noise when you have a window cracked open a bit, but also allows you to have them open a bit when raining without getting wet

If you ever need the tape they used, get some 3M VHB (4910 I used). Also useful around the home for sticking things up that come with weaker, cheaper double-sided tape, or where you cannot drill and fix.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom