MG ZS EV Auto Finance Experience at point of sales

RY1994

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Dear MG lover,
I am very close to buying my first MG now, and cannot decide which auto finance product to go with.
Would it be possible to share your experience with me? What are some of the good/bad experience you have got from dealers, related to auto finance application/servicing?

Thanks a lot!

Hi,
I went for a PCP deal.
I have never bought a new car or one on finance.
I think my fuel savings are currently paying almost half my monthly installments😄
Try and get a few extras thrown in like a type2 cable.
Are you able to get it on the infinity scheme if it is still available?

Hi,

I have went for a PCP deal (for the first time). Got 6.9% interest and £1500.00 off the price of the car from Finance commpany. Could put any deposit down from £500.00 upwards. Each further deposit of £1000.00 brings down the monthly payment by approximately £20.00. This deal is over 4 years. I am looking too upt this further, to putting £4K down, but this amount i8s dependent on when the car arrives and I take delivery.

I was offered the demonstrator when it becomes available, but alas, these are around a minimum of £1500.00 more than a new one, the Finance rate is 9.9% and you do not get the £1500.00 discount from the finance company. So for me, who can wait, the former seemed a no-brainier.

If I stick to a low deposit of £2K, payment will be around £440.00 pm with a final PCP payment of a little over £13K

I intend to get that payment down to just under £400.00 pm with a slightly larger deposit, as mentioned earlier.

My PCP payments are around the same price of my current lease car (Toyota) when you include the robbing HMRC BIK payment. So with returning to a business mileage rate of £0.45p per mile, my tax code retuning to normal, I am expecting to be slightly up over all on the deal.

Cheers.

Dear MG lover,
I am very close to buying my first MG now, and cannot decide which auto finance product to go with.
Would it be possible to share your experience with me? What are some of the good/bad experience you have got from dealers, related to auto finance application/servicing?

Thanks a lot!
Hi RY1994,

Looking at your profile I see you are based in China.

The auto finance product discussed so far is PCP (Personal contract Purchase) Click here for an explanation. PCP is offered in the UK market and I'm not sure if it is available in China.

Hopefully other forum members maybe able to assist and point you in the right direction.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom