MG ZS EV Can't save DAB favorites

torvaga

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I'm having trouble saving favorites DAB channels. I'm pressing the heart but nothing happens. On some stations it works, but on most I can not save them as favorites. Anyone can give me some insight on this?

Have you tried doing it after a reboot push and hold home button till it restarts

Have you tried doing it after a reboot push and hold home button till it restarts
Did not do it. One thing I noticed was that the DAB-channels are dived into sub-groups for different regions. Like national, regional and lokal stations. I can add favorites from the lokal once (which I am not interested in), and some regional once for another region then the one I'm currently in. Must be some kind of bug :/

Hi @torvaga did you ever find a solution? I have the same issue with all channels from NRK. The local dealer had no fix, and I have been waiting for 3 months for an answer from MG,

Did not do it. One thing I noticed was that the DAB-channels are dived into sub-groups for different regions. Like national, regional and lokal stations. I can add favorites from the lokal once (which I am not interested in), and some regional once for another region then the one I'm currently in. Must be some kind of bug :/
I think, as you've found out, you can only save local ones.
I tuned a station in at home on my MG4 and didn't save it, drove 5 miles and when I stopped I thought I'd save it because I liked it and it wouldn't let me. When I came back to the car it started up on a different station. I got round this by tuning in to the previous station again when I got home then saving whilst it at home and it now stays on that station and is in my favourites.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom