MG ZS EV CAR MATS & BOOT LINER

mokey

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Do any of the MG ZS EV models come with a full set of car mats as standard ?

Prior to delivery of my car ( if it ever gets delivered) I thought I would get a set of quality car mats carpet material (not rubber).
Can anyone recommend a nice set and where to get from , I would also like a boot liner , just the type that follow the shape of the floor not the type that go around the side walls.
Many Thanks.

No, mats are typically not included unless the deal states otherwise - it's something to ask the dealer to include when you buy.

There are a number of threads with links, or just search eBay:

I wouldn't recommend carmats link I ordered them and the quality has been less than stellar. They are still in a car but I can't see them lasting long and once they break I will be looking elsewhere

I wouldn't recommend carmats link I ordered them and the quality has been less than stellar. They are still in a car but I can't see them lasting long and once they break I will be looking elsewhere
Hi, can I ask you which type you bought? I see they have 4 different carpet mat ‘qualities’ from approximately £20 - £60 per set. As even their most expensive set is cheaper than MG ones, I was planning to try them.

Hi, can I ask you which type you bought? I see they have 4 different carpet mat ‘qualities’ from approximately £20 - £60 per set. As even their most expensive set is cheaper than MG ones, I was planning to try them.
I was planning to try them too as they were better priced, especially when they last had an offer on. Seems like they come up a bit short on the drivers side but that may not be a bother for you. Someone attached a pic to this post:

Did anyone find any decent mats for their car please?
Looking for good quality as well as decent price.
Also apart from eBay and Aliexpress are their any other websites with MG pimping stuff or just nice accessories out there? I have a MK 2 ZS LR

I got mine from carmats.co.uk. if say they are just okay. Took about a month to get the correct size sent out. The ones they list on their site for the face-lift ZS are too small on the drivers side so I had to email them about sizing and they had to make custom ones. Not sure why they don't just update the size on their site. Quality wise they are okay. Not sure how it compares with the original mats. I'm tempted to buy the original ones after these start to wear out.

Do any of the MG ZS EV models come with a full set of car mats as standard ?

Prior to delivery of my car ( if it ever gets delivered) I thought I would get a set of quality car mats carpet material (not rubber).
Can anyone recommend a nice set and where to get from , I would also like a boot liner , just the type that follow the shape of the floor not the type that go around the side walls.
Many Thanks.
I've just posted details of the new bootliner that I've taken delivery of

I bought a set of mat for ZS EV from www.taobao.com, the cost is 98CNY= 14.55USD=12.40GBP=14.61EUR, including the expresss delivery cost.

the material is TPE, there is no abnormal smell at all. mechanical size matched very well:

IMG_2352.JPEG

IMG_2353.JPEG

IMG_2354.JPEG

It looks good, but I can't make any sense of the very poor website. It keeps defaulting to Chineese. Do you have a link?

Thanks
I second this request - the rear mat is exactly what I'm looking for as it covers the hump as well, but a more universal like like AliExpress would be great. I can't tell whether Taobao is the manufacturer, or just a retailer.

It looks good, but I can't make any sense of the very poor website. It keeps defaulting to Chineese. Do you have a link?

Thanks
this is the link

I am not sure if you can access to the web since it was designed for Chinese domestic customer only.

taobao, tmall are the biggest e-shop in China, belongs to Alibaba group. I am sure there are many agents can help you with the purchase and make delivery to UK or anywhere.

I second this request - the rear mat is exactly what I'm looking for as it covers the hump as well, but a more universal like like AliExpress would be great. I can't tell whether Taobao is the manufacturer, or just a retailer.
taobao.com is the web for Chinese domestic market. it is the biggest online store in China.
taobao.com is for C2C business. tmall.com is for B2C business.
both taobao and tmall belongs to Alibaba group.
I believe AliExpress should be able to help you with ordering and deliverying goods to aboard.

taobao.com is the web for Chinese domestic market. it is the biggest online store in China.
taobao.com is for C2C business. tmall.com is for B2C business.
both taobao and tmall belongs to Alibaba group.
I believe AliExpress should be able to help you with ordering and deliverying goods to aboard.
Thanks - I will try having a look there. That rear one would be perfect for me

we paid the dealer for a set of MG mats, extremely poor quality, already wearing thin where my heal sits infront of the accelerator (after only 200 miles) and the holes don't quite line up with the catches. All for the bargain price of £90.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom