MG ZS EV community merchandise

Stuart Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Hey folks, I'm thinking about creating some MG ZS EV community themed teeshirts and mugs which would be available to purchase via Teespring.
I'm inviting design ideas for the teeshirts. There is a full colour portrait rectangle area available on the front and back.
The design would need to contain the MG letters in the speech bubble (the icon for the site) and the text MGZSEV.com.
It can be scribbled on a piece of paper and photographed or mocked up in some graphics software (like photoshop).
The most substantial idea which gets used will get the creator a teeshirt bearing their design plus bragging rights.
Please reply below with any ideas you have.
Cheers.

A Crude Mockup, but I was thinking that combining the site logo with the glowing orbs of the charge port cover could look cool (even more so if it's a heat sensitive mug where they can appear and disappear o_O). With the grill styling in the background fading out towards the edges.
Image 19.jpeg

I was thinking though, given that the mugs are likely white, that it might be cool to invert the black background so that the grill pill shapes are black on a white area so that it looks more natural on the mug instead of a big square edged rectangle.

A Crude Mockup, but I was thinking that combining the site logo with the glowing orbs of the charge port cover could look cool (even more so if it's a heat sensitive mug where they can appear and disappear o_O). With the grill styling in the background fading out towards the edges.
View attachment 475

I was thinking though, given that the mugs are likely white, that it might be cool to invert the black background so that the grill pill shapes are black on a white area so that it looks more natural on the mug instead of a big square edged rectangle.
The mugs are white, so having all black printed on them doesn't look great. Nice idea, though.

If you want wording only, there are a few different slogans that could be used in between the community top and tail:

JOIN THE DISCUSSION ⚡️ IT’S ELECTRIFYING!

JOIN THE REVOLUTION ⚡️ IT’S ELECTRIFYING!

JOIN THE COMMUNITY ⚡️ IT’S ELECTRIFYING!

More concept than final, but with the tagline “I can see the future, the writing is on the wall.” ?
this image encapsulated in a octagon.

IMG_2582.jpg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom