• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

MG ZS EV Exclusive Roof Bars

Sparci

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend suitable roof bars for my Mk1 ZS EV (69 plate) with a panoramic glass roof? Have been looking at some Thule roof bars etc, they are pricey, but I guess you get what you pay etc.

Marc

Hi, can anyone recommend suitable roof bars for my Mk1 ZS EV (69 plate) with a panoramic glass roof? Have been looking at some Thule roof bars etc, they are pricey, but I guess you get what you pay etc.

Marc
Halfords do a generic clamping style roof bars that fit any car with side running roof bars. I have used these with no issues and way cheaper.

Thanks for your replies, done a bit of homework since I posted my query and had a look on DriveDen.com. Really helpful and managed to get some roof rails and bike mounts for a reasonable price.

To conclude - I bought the following roof bars and bike carriers for my MG ZS EV:

Farad Wing Silver Aluminium Roof Bars to fit MG ZS 2018 - 2022 (Open Roof Rails)
FA-ALU2-SM-227c

Thule FreeRide 532 Twin-Pack Roof Mount Bike Carrier

People at DriveDen were really helpful and they arrived super quick. Am going to assemble today and will send some pictures.

Seems pretty much all the generic ones will fit. Went for the slightly pricier Thule raised bar feet and 118 evo bars, as had the pro ride bike carriers already.

To conclude - I bought the following roof bars and bike carriers for my MG ZS EV:

Farad Wing Silver Aluminium Roof Bars to fit MG ZS 2018 - 2022 (Open Roof Rails)
FA-ALU2-SM-227c

Thule FreeRide 532 Twin-Pack Roof Mount Bike Carrier

People at DriveDen were really helpful and they arrived super quick. Am going to assemble today and will send some pictures.
Thanks, the Farad bars were exactly what I needed (well the black versions to match my Thule bike carriers ) - cheers.

Less than half cost of Thule Wingbars!

Marc
Hi Marc
I bought a set from Ebay and have been really happy with them. Even use them for camping with a roof pod. My below video covers the basics and other videos on my channel related to pod & camping have more detail. If you find the video useful please Subscribe to the channel and give the video a thumbs up. Congrats on going EV :)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom