MG ZS EV First Servicing - Suggestions

Mihir

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I have my first service of my ZS EV SR(black) due in 2 days with my local MG dealership. I got an email from my dealership for online checkin of the servicing and asking me if there was any additional work that needed to be carried out apart from the usual bits they do. I just listed the ones below. Any suggestions if anything else needed to be checked/asked for in general? Any known issues apart from the ones listed below that I should ask them to address?

1. Fix the steering column knock sound issue as discussed previously with your colleagues.
2. Check for software updates if any and patch them.
3. Check for BMS updates if any and patch them.
4. Bluetooth with phone does not autoconnect with the car. Need to manually connect every single time. This needs to be addressed.

ISTR someone saying Bluetooth not connecting may be something to do with permissions on the phone.

ISTR someone saying Bluetooth not connecting may be something to do with permissions on the phone.
No, I don't think its to do with the phone because I have another trophy connect LR and that auto connects to the phone once I start the car. I am guessing it is something to do with the car bluetooth.

No, I don't think its to do with the phone because I have another trophy connect LR and that auto connects to the phone once I start the car. I am guessing it is something to do with the car bluetooth.
It still could be the phone, they will be two different Bluetooth connections, so will need the
permissions setting on each one.

It still could be the phone, they will be two different Bluetooth connections, so will need the
permissions setting on each one.
Ok ill have a look at it too. And check the permissions as you suggested and report it here for the benefit of everyone.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom