MG ZS ev floor mats poor fit

Rex

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I have just inserted my new zs ev floor mats, and the fit seems quite poor.
Has any one else had this problem.
I know the petrol zs are different, these ones are labeled zs ev

Attachments

• IMAG1524.jpg
    IMAG1524.jpg
    744.4 KB · Views: 272
  • IMAG1523.jpg
    IMAG1523.jpg
    838.7 KB · Views: 243
Where did you purchase them from, any links?
They don't lo, like their MG, but aftermarket.
I'm using my AMG ones, with the A a little blacked out, although still visible.

Mine are the same, though labelled MG ZS and fitted by the dealer. I thought that was why they didn't quite fit (though not enough to really worry me) though obviously the EV ones aren't better.

Last edited:
I bought some off eBay that look identical to this - turns out they fit the ICE automatic ZS and not the EV

Thankyou for your help, definitely not right. The photo sent of the UK ones have a cut out for back ones both sides.
Have contacted MG Australia, and I am now waiting for them to ring me back

I bought some off eBay that look identical to this - turns out they fit the ICE automatic ZS and not the EV
Sorry I don't know what ICE means? I will tell them what you have told me, when MG contact me. ie. for auto

Mine are the same, though labelled MG ZS and fitted by the dealer. I thought that was why they didn't quite fit (though not enough to really worry me) though obviously the EV ones aren't better.
Chris MG dealer has Just contacted , and will most likely replace under warranty. Also said MG are in process of using different supplier, so should be a better fit. You may be able to do the same

Sorry I don't know what ICE means? I will tell them what you have told me, when MG contact me. ie. for auto
Realised you meant the petrol zs auto, this is good to know, thankyou. Have past this info on to the dealer 👍

I've got these in my watched items. But I'm now getting some free official ones 😁
They are “official” ones - they’re what I was supplied by the dealer I bought from

They are “official” ones - they’re what I was supplied by the dealer I bought from
I know they're the official ones, I meant I've got them saved in my eBay items but I'm now getting them for free.

Just got the same set as the OP, shame I didn't see this post first, the only one that fits in the car is the front passenger, the rest don't fit, neither front pair actually seems to be able to clip into the plastic clips on the floor either.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom