MG ZS EV - Handbook

Cameron1590

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hello,

We took delivery of our brand new MG ZS EV and overall we are very happy with the car itself. The dealer are adamant that the car does not come with any handbook which I find hard to believe.

Please can anyone confirm if they received a handbook with their new ZS EV?

Every car I have owned from new has come with a Leather Wallet that contains a Handbook, Service Record Book etc.

If someone can confirm, I can then either accept what the dealer is saying, which is that no new MGs come with them or push back that they do indeed and they should order one for me.

I am sure these handbooks are ridiculously expensive for the dealers, cynically, I assume this is why they don't want to order one.

Thanks,

Cameron

Hello,

We took delivery of our brand new MG ZS EV and overall we are very happy with the car itself. The dealer are adamant that the car does not come with any handbook which I find hard to believe.

Every car I have owned from new has come with a Leather Wallet that contains a Handbook, Service Record Book etc.

If someone can confirm, I can then either accept what the dealer is saying, which is that no new MGs come with them or push back that they do indeed and they should order one for me.

I am sure these handbooks are ridiculously expensive for the dealers, cynically, I assume this is why they don't want to order one.

Thanks,

Cameron
You will need to go online and download it...

Thanks Gazza, so in short you receive no manual/service book with the car?
No...once down loaded I saved it to my phone...all service history is kept on line by MG ...no access but the service sheet from the dealer lists all the work carried out...keep this for future reference

Thanks Gazza, so in short you receive no manual/service book with the car?
No, it's discussed here:
Download it from the MG site My MG | MG Motor UK

Someone also uploaded the infotainment manual to a post here:

They come with a handbook in France (although that's not much help to you I know!). You can download them from the MG website and someone here has a link to the specific infotainment one as well (which I did not see online)

My dealership showed me the difference in size from a normal manual to the one supplied with the gen 2 ZS it’s much smaller about half the size in thickness and external measurements

When I collected my ZS the dealer told me they misplaced the owners manual. He said they will contact me when it's found. So, I'm waiting.
Let us know if it materialises... so far here it seems these aren't being distributed, and people are relying on PDFs.

Hello,

Thanks,

Cameron
you can also access it on the infotainment system in the car... so technially the car does come with a manual. its located in the settings menu, also the sat nav manual :) i was shown this during handover of the car.

you can also access it on the infotainment system in the car... so technially the car does come with a manual. its located in the settings menu, also the sat nav manual :) i was shown this during handover of the car.
you can also access it on the app

Attachments

• 1B34DD7E-5092-410E-8383-1E13DD8BE5CF.jpeg
    1B34DD7E-5092-410E-8383-1E13DD8BE5CF.jpeg
    413.5 KB · Views: 105
  • DD34C839-79ED-43AE-A6A1-F3E6E546AD5C.jpeg
    DD34C839-79ED-43AE-A6A1-F3E6E546AD5C.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 110
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel