MG ZS EV Longevity

Cliff Mitchell

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
MG ZS EV's haven't been out as long in Australia as they have been in other places, particularly in GB. There is very little information about their endurance. Based on the experience of the forum, what is the greatest number of (kilometers/miles) an MG ZS EV has travelled (relatively trouble free)

MG ZS EV's haven't been out as long in Australia as they have been in other places, particularly in GB. There is very little information about their endurance. Based on the experience of the forum, what is the greatest number of (kilometers/miles) an MG ZS EV has travelled (relatively trouble free)
So far 17027 miles trouble free motoring, really pleased 😀

How do you judge longevity? I suppose with an EV, it comes down to battery.

I had a 9 year old Citroen Zero, whose original range was claimed to be 93 miles. After the 9 years, (I owned it for 5 of those), its range was down to 40 miles in the winter and 50+ in the summer. It still would be a good car for the school run etc.

Body and mechanics we will only find out when they become problems. My guess is that the Chinese manufacturing QA is pretty good.

It's gonna a bit of a mystery for a few years..............

The tyres still have about 5mm of tread left too and so these are wearing well also.
I am told, by those who are in the know, the tyres that come with the vehicle are top quality. Looks like MG made a serious effort to provide a quality product.

Hi Cliff, fellow Aussie here with 5,000klms on our's. Good so far except for a faulty steering part had us off the road for a few weeks. YouTube video on that soon.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom