MG ZS EV LR Affinity price?

I'd only miss the RCTA because we have to pull forward into a space to charge and reverse out. I like the heated mirrors for those frost mornings, but I prefer cloth seats and the rest I can do without.

Well what about the BSD, LCA, RCTA, heated door mirrors, roof rails, odour and pollutant filters, rain sensing wipers, 6 speakers with 3D sound, electric and heated seats as well? Couldn't tempt you? ;)
I guess it all depends on what you would use or find useful. I'm personally not that keen on lane assist etc but a lot of people love it, I know that's as standard here but for me I can take it or leave it. All depends on what you really want.

I guess it all depends on what you would use or find useful. I'm personally not that keen on lane assist etc but a lot of people love it, I know that's as standard here but for me I can take it or leave it. All depends on what you really want.
I wish they had left MG Pilot and LKA off and put RCTA and heated mirrors instead on the SE.

I'd only miss the RCTA because we have to pull forward into a space to charge and reverse out. I like the heated mirrors for those frost mornings, but I prefer cloth seats and the rest I can do without.
I have never had “Blindspot Monitoring” on any of my previous cars, before getting the ZS EV.
But I really find this a great aid / option !.
After many years of driving, I still look back over my right shoulder before making a manoeuvre though.

I think the biggest ask is £500 for being able open the sun roof by voice! For me a sun roof is worth -£1000 i.e. they have to pay me £1000 to have one when factoring things! After all that I have gone for a trophy connect :LOL:

My local MG garage just emailed me to say Affinity is now available on the ZS EV. They had already closed by the time I saw the email so haven’t seen any prices!
I wish they had left MG Pilot and LKA off and put RCTA and heated mirrors instead on the SE.
MGPilot is part of the NCAP rating - miss it off one trim level and there goes at least one start from the whole range.

On this site it says current serving members so not sure if it applies to retired. Worth a go or if you have close family within any of those services you can also get it.

Any news on the MG ZS EV LR affinity prices and if they are being brought in for this quarter?
Vic Young MG just published the up to date affinity prices for the ZS EV long range on their website yesterday:

MG ZS EV Long Range - SE: £26,971.04
MG ZS EV Long Range - Trophy: £29,771.98
MG ZS EV Long Range - Trophy Connect: £30,214.73

Vic Young MG - homepage: New & Used Cars For Sale | Vic Young MG | Electric MG | South Shields
Vic Young MG website (Affinity Prices): MG Affinity Programme: Discounted MG Cars for NHS | Public Sector | Local Business Employees | Emergency Services | Schools

On this site it says current serving members so not sure if it applies to retired. Worth a go or if you have close family within any of those services you can also get it.

IT applies to other retired public servants, so why not retired military ? :)

Why not ask your dealer. Somewhere in the past it was suggested that the definitions of eligable people is reasonably arbitrary possibly depending on sales targets.

MGPilot is part of the NCAP rating - miss it off one trim level and there goes at least one start from the whole range.
I've never bought a car on it's NCAP rating, so no problem.

Nbc Death GIF by Manifest

I think the NCAP rating is now aimed at drivers who are basically incompetent & unable to get from A to B safely without electronic aids.
On the plus side, it does lower the insurance group.

Indeed my local dealer site says the same.

Oh well have to consider an alternative because the base price new ZS EV LR Trophy is too expensive.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom