MG ZS EV LR What's the opinion out there?

WilliamC

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Thinking very seriously about buying this, never had a MG EV before, Just wondering who out there has the new Long Range and what is the general opinion amongst MG ZE EV LR owners?

Thanks
William

I ordered one after a test drive. I have a Kona at the moment and found it comparable to drive, but the ZS had more room in the back, a bigger boot and the panoramic roof. Amazing value for the money. :)

Many of us are still waiting on a delivery date 😆. But some useful info from a lucky few

Thinking very seriously about buying this, never had a MG EV before, Just wondering who out there has the new Long Range and what is the general opinion amongst MG ZE EV LR owners?

Thanks
William
I first took a scan as the dealer is next door to VW after a disappointing drive of the ID3. They had a facelift ZS demo and interior quality a massive step up from the VW.

Many of us are still waiting on a delivery date 😆. But some useful info from a lucky few

What do you mean? I've had lots of delivery dates! They all keep going further into the year, but they're plentiful 😅😅

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom