MG ZS EV MK2 Mudflaps

Enquirer 62

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Advised by MG Customer services that they no longer supply OEM Mudflaps for their new models including the 2022 MK2 ZS EV ...
Has anyone found a decent after market that will fit the MK2 without too much alteration? Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

No worries - share how you get on. I'm planning to buy a set myself if the car ever turns up.

I got set from Brown & Gammons MG fit perfect on my Face lift ZSEv.

Really pleased with them finish off the Car nicely.

Only issues, as it was with my MK 1, the supplied screws were a bit rusty. I've fitted them using stainless screws and black number plate screw caps.

I got set from Brown & Gammons MG fit perfect on my Face lift ZSEv.

Really pleased with them finish off the Car nicely.

Only issues, as it was with my MK 1, the supplied screws were a bit rusty. I've fitted them using stainless screws and black number plate screw caps.
Question 🙋🏻‍♂️- Are these the same part number as the OEM parts for the Gen 1 model do you know ??.
I think I read somewhere, that the front flaps are the same on both Gen 1 & Gen 2.
But the rear flaps are slightly different in shape due to the restyled rear bumper cover on the Gen 2 facelift model ??.
But will fit with a bit of fettling.
When we had our Gen 1 model, I did purchase the OEM MG protection pack.
It did included a nice MG logo stamped rubber boot floor cover, a full set of mud flaps and front and rest tailored matts for the inside.
The whole pack was about £125.00 at the time.
Marking just the mud flaps a little expensive at almost £74 pounds now ?.
The space saver kit was a very similar price back then, it is £250.00 now ( if you can find one ).
I think they call it inflation ??.
I have another word for it, but it’s not for general release 🤣.

Last edited:
Hi, I've checked my old receipts for my mark 1. No part numbers I'm afraid just a line referring to protection pack.

There our mud flabs on Ali express for face lift as they sell two different ones I have ordered them but not fitted them yet so can not tell how good they our but there wel built

Hi, I've checked my old receipts for my mark 1. No part numbers I'm afraid just a line referring to protection pack.
See comments on Aftermarket thread quoted above... Appears to me that MG have quoted the same part number 10160895 for different revisions of ZS mud flaps... That seems to be why some fit and some don't. Delboys photos give the clue as his rear flaps fit. Leaflet says REV 4. Mine do not fit, same part number but no REV Number quoted on leaflet...

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom