MG ZS EV - No horn or sound when left key inside

MAS

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi, I have got my MG ZS EV today, I have left the key inside to see if it will sound the horn but it did not. Please can someone advise, if there is any setting issue? I was told that all software is uptodate, I can see the temperature and range on the screen.

The comfort update also stopped the horn honking when keys were left inside the car.

When you charge your car, do you need to lock the doors or not?

I tried at dealer with type 2 cable, charging cable did lock in, while car was unlocked, however it did not charge as battery was already fully charged. I will again in couple of days. So after comfort 2 update, car will not lock with 2nd key or at door button, when one of the key is inside? Also is there any way to remind owner, if leaving the key inside?

Another question, Auto Hold does not come on, while stopped at the lights is there any setting that needs to be enabled?

Another question, how do we add apps to Android Auto like Netflix, Whatsapp and Netflix to Apply car play?

Your apps that are supported by these applications will automatically appear in the menu for Android Auto or Apple carplay.

Another question, how do we add apps to Android Auto like Netflix, Whatsapp and Netflix to Apply car play?
Netflix is for sure not supported by Android Auto or Apple Carplay. You get Navigation and the possibility to dictate messages or let the system read them for you. The idea is clearly to safely mirror the most important apps to your infotainment.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom