MG ZS EV off to a new owner

Frank

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear All,

Due to "charger anxiety" I have taken the plunge, sold my MG ZS EV and just bought a new Hyundai Kona 65kwh on an interest free 3 Yr PCP deal. Intention is to go back to either a new MG ZS EV or buy an 3yr old current MG ZS EV because by then the public charging system will if you believe the news be vastly increased.

I have just emailed a company who have been given the project by the Scottish Government to build 44 new charging hubs like the one next to the Falkirk Stadium Which can charge up to 20 cars at the same time to ask when and where they will be built. With these in place having a shorter range will NOT be a problem as it is now.

All the best.

Signing out

Frank

@Frank All the best, you've been a role model.

I hope we get a general chat area to the forum and you stick around for that.

Remember 'To win the game you must kill me, John Romero'.

Take care and enjoy those greener pastures.

lee

Dear All,

Due to "charger anxiety" I have taken the plunge, sold my MG ZS EV and just bought a new Hyundai Kona 65kwh on an interest free 3 Yr PCP deal. Intention is to go back to either a new MG ZS EV or buy an 3yr old current MG ZS EV because by then the public charging system will if you believe the news be vastly increased.

I have just emailed a company who have been given the project by the Scottish Government to build 44 new charging hubs like the one next to the Falkirk Stadium Which can charge up to 20 cars at the same time to ask when and where they will be built. With these in place having a shorter range will NOT be a problem as it is now.

All the best.

Signing out

Frank
All the best Frank and good luck with your Kona.

Dear All,

All the best.

Signing out

Frank
@Frank Bye for now.
Hopefully we'll see you back in a ZS EV soon. The Kona is also a very good car and has the range advantage. Enjoy your Kona and freedom of not worrying about range. We will miss your 'frank' contributions and very practical advice.

Thanks all, I am sure I will be back in a MG ZS EV (of whatever description at the end of my PCP contract.

All the best

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom