MG ZS EV Parking Camera Tramlines

Rutsy

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Anyone figured out how to turn the parking Camera Tramlines on permanently. I've tried all combinations of static and dynamic, but the lines disappear each time time car is switched off.

Mine stay on all the time. I didn't do anything special, just turned them on. Not sure why yours default to off.

Anyone figured out how to turn the parking Camera Tramlines on permanently. I've tried all combinations of static and dynamic, but the lines disappear each time time car is switched off.
Mine stay on permanently whichever you select may be try and set after a reboot?

Hi I've been wondering if you can get tram lines? Mine has never shown them! Can someone explain where the setting is please 😁

Hi I've been wondering if you can get tram lines? Mine has never shown them! Can someone explain where the setting is please 😁
Some cars are not set up with the tram lines on delivery, they where not set on my car.
You just have to configure them as showing in the video above.
It will save the settings, you have chosen.

According to the check off sheet given to me for the first service on my ZS EV Gen 1 - they had ticked the box for checking the engine oil !.
When I asked them to refund the cost of the oil, they looked at me like I had two heads !.
After reminding them it was an EV and the penny dropped, they try to say that the sheet had got mixed up with another car !.
Yeah - Right !.
That old chestnut.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom