MG ZS EV Rear seat width

hmadsen

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Has anyone got the actual measurement of the width of the rear seat.

I am trying to compare it to a Tesla Model Y, that i have not had the chance to test drive. We have 3 kids (age 9, 12, 16) in the back seat so we need as much width as possible.

The Tesla seats are 52 inches (132 cm) but i can not find a comparable measurement for the MG ZS EV, and as some might know, i don't actually have a MG ZS EV anymore (Until August) so can not do the measurement myself.

I am trying to compare it to a Tesla Model Y, that i have not had the chance to test drive. We have 3 kids (age 9, 12, 16) in the back seat so we need as much width as possible.

The Tesla seats are 52 inches (132 cm) but i can not find a comparable measurement for the MG ZS EV, and as some might know, i don't actually have a MG ZS EV anymore (Until August) so can not do the measurement myself.
I think someone already measured that on another thread. Try the search button top right. :)

Found it.

Worth noting :-
A lot of people who have driven the model Y have complained that the ride is extremely hard and uncomfortable unless you are riding over the most perfect road surfaces.
One to consider if you are travelling with three people in the back regularly 👍.

Worth noting :-
A lot of people who have driven the model Y have complained that the ride is extremely hard and uncomfortable unless you are riding over the most perfect road surfaces.
One to consider if you are travelling with three people in the back regularly 👍.
That is something to consider, i also saw a youtube video today, where someone compared the M3 to the MY and said that the rear seats seemed to be a lot firmer in the Y, than in the 3.

I think the next step is to test drive it, it seems it is 5 inches (10-12 cm wider in the back seat, which i bet the kids would enjoy).

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom