MG ZS EV Sat Nav brightness

E

EV AL

Is there anyway the brightness on sat nav screen on the LR ZS can be increased, mine looks like it is in night mode permanently.
I have been through the settings without success.

try The one on the instrument cluster. On the steering wheel press left or right until you come to a display brightness setting. Unsure if this controls the infotainment screen or just the cluster display

You just drag down in the upper right of the screen and a whole menu slides down with brightness options. Might have to exit android auto first

You just drag down in the upper right of the screen and a whole menu slides down with brightness options. Might have to exit android auto first
I had similar recently but in a mk1 using android auto & Google maps, showing in night/dark mode during daytime.

Tried all sorts of switch off & ons, disconnect reconnect phone, reboot phone etc.

Still showed Google maps in night mode until I turned the car lights on & off... Sorted👍

Mine is ok on dark mode but far too bright on day mode and no auto day/night unless I’ve missed it

Mine is ok on dark mode but far too bright on day mode and no auto day/night unless I’ve missed it
IMG_20230120_134125532_HDR.jpg

Background auto switching is auto day and night if you switch off you get a option to set dark or light mode

They told me it was a trophy connect. I have an app that puts the heating on ect from the phone.
The app works on all facelift models
The connect model added voice control live traffic weather Amazon music Wi-Fi hotspot

Trophy models does NOT have the voice control features, where you can command the sun roof open / closed etc etc.
Trophy connect ( top spec ) does have it.
It was an extra £500 pounds for this facility if I remember correctly.
A word with the dealer, is the order of the day I think 🤔.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom