• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

For Sale MG ZS EV Spare Wheel Kit for MK1 2019 Car

Redpiratepete

Standard Member
Reaction score
Complete Spare Wheel kit for a 2019 ZS EV. Been carried in the boot but wheel has never been fitted to the car and is as new. Any offers?

Not too bad an offer, I was too lazy to put photos on, it is all complete with the black boot tray to fit in the boot with tie down fittings, would you like pictures? I would really like £150 for it.
It is in Cambridge BTW.

Hi

£120?
Hi ZTT,
I'm afraid I am completely mistaken, on 2 counts, i. I've posted this on the wrong forum.
It should be on the MG ZS EV forum and there is no tray plastic or WHY, just the wheel and tools
I am sorry if I misled you. I will delete this add and move it to the correct ZS forum
Sorry.

Attachments

• 20220723_174439.jpg
    20220723_174439.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 141
Don't delete the ad, just copy it. This will fit the MG5EV as well as both models of ZS EV. If that's a picture of it then that sounds a fair price to ask.

Don't delete the ad, just copy it. This will fit the MG5EV as well as both models of ZS EV. If that's a picture of it then that sounds a fair price to ask.
I thought the wheels for the Mk 2 ZSEV we’re a different size and incompatible with the Mk1 spare wheel?
Can anyone clarify?

It's the ICE Mk1 that has different size hubs, the OP should be able to confirm that this is on a 112mm PCD.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom