MG ZS EV TROPHY CONNECT 72 REG

noel72

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi.
Has anyone used a hoist in the zs ev trophy connect..
Apparently the carers for my wife have been told not to lift the manual wheelchair to put in and out of the boot.it weighs 15kg, unfortunately I am unable to do this myself due to my disability.
Never had this problem before but we got a new care agency now.any advice/ help would be gratefully accepted.

Hi.
Apparently the carers for my wife have been told not to lift the manual wheelchair to put in and out of the boot.it weighs 15kg, unfortunately I am unable to do this myself due to my disability.
Never had this problem before but we got a new care agency now.any advice/ help would be gratefully accepted.
I definitely remember there was talk of a few members getting hoists fitted have you tried the search function

Hi.
If you go to the search ✍️function at the top right of the page and type this, into the field :-

zs ev mobility scooter

It will bring up a list of links on the subject (y) .

Thanks I will try thatv
I definitely remember there was talk of a few members getting hoists fitted have you tried the search function
Thank's
If you go to the search ✍️function at the top right of the page and type this, into the field :-

zs ev mobility scooter

It will bring up a list of links on the subject (y) .
For your advice

Thanks I will try thatv

Thank's

For your advice
You are very welcome, glad I could help.
The search 🔍 function is a great tool for finding what you require, but sometimes it can be a bit picky on what it looks for.
E.G. - If you type in “hoist” it is limited what it throws up.
So, sometimes you have to switch out / change your wording to find what you require.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom