MG ZS EV Windscreen Wipers

LDN21

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hello,
Does anyone know what size windscreen wipers I need for the MG ZS EV (2020) and any recommendations on where to get them (UK).
Thank You

Hello,
Does anyone know what size windscreen wipers I need for the MG ZS EV (2020) and any recommendations on where to get them (UK).
Thank You
Hi. Try eBay. These are Bosch however there will be cheaper unbranded ones too. I've had my car 3 weeks and already one of the wipers is streaking!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello,
Thank You
Yes, get Bosch Aero blade wipers all day long, but look out for counterfeit ones, yes it's a thing! Get them from euro car parts. I think one is 600 mm and one is 400 mm, but not 100% sure.

Hi. Try eBay. These are Bosch however there will be cheaper unbranded ones too. I've had my car 3 weeks and already one of the wipers is streaking!

I got those, a perfect fit, no adaptors needed.

I will try sourcing some seems eBay is the only place. Do you know about the rear one just in case.

Anybody know if the Bosch A745S wipers also fit the ZS facelift (trophy etc) ? Doing a car reg search on the likes of Halfords, RAC and wiperblades.co.uk returns no results.
Had the car two months and really not happy with the smeary factory-fitted blades.

I just had a look at mine and looks like a

Bosch Wiper Blade Rear H252

View attachment 11374

Jesus, it should not be THAT hard to find these wipers. Searching A745S on google only gives 1400 results most of which are garbage, managed to find some for 25£ on semi dodgy looking site, will see what I get <.<

The ones which came with my new (used) car are simply atrocious :(

Jesus, it should not be THAT hard to find these wipers. Searching A745S on google only gives 1400 results most of which are garbage, managed to find some for 25£ on semi dodgy looking site, will see what I get <.<

The ones which came with my new (used) car are simply atrocious :(
Received a pair last month after waiting for a couple of months and happy with the quality. I see they are out of stock now but should be back in stock in sometime if you are happy to wait.
Check out 2x Wiper Blades (Pair) Flat / Aero type 3397014745 Bosch Set Windscreen A745S on eBay!

That's the set they I got for my Gen1, 70 plate.

Perfect fit, took about 5 minutes to do both. Make sure that you put the arms in the park position first.

That's the set they I got for my Gen1, 70 plate.

Perfect fit, took about 5 minutes to do both. Make sure that you put the arms in the park position first.
5 minutes ?
Did you have a tea break halfway through :LOL:

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom