MG ZS first annual service

Tig

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi guys,

My red MG ZS Trophy Long Range is due for its first service in a couple of weeks time. Apart from the rear wiper not working properly and a strange occasion when both Spedo and Power Screens not coming on, I have not had any issues.

When I booked it in, I was quoted £100.20 for the privilege. Is the price ok?

Should I flag out any other issues other than those mentioned above?

Is there anything I should look out for?

When I booked our ZS ev 2021 in for its first service (went in today) they quoted £487, I questioned why it was so expensive and they removed an AC service and brake service (car only done 14,000). and quoted £287. Before taking it in to the dealers, they wanted us to check it in online, which was just a way of offering more ways to give them more money, fob battery, ac deodorising and several other items which I turned down. On collecting the car, I found the service had included cleaning the brakes, screen wash, brake fluid, pollen filter and a key fob battery (for the quoted £287), think they really try to take the piss if they get a chance.

oh and if I had said yes to a new fob battery , they would have charged me £19.99 as opposed to the £5 breakdown on the service schedule which was included in the service anyway !!!!!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom