MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

What's really depressing is that these are just the ones we know about, there will be members on here who haven't put their orders on this thread, and there will be hundreds, if no thousands of unfulfilled orders out in the wild with people who aren't even on this forum :(
Yes, the total numbers will be higher but since this forum is a random sample across the country the ratio of fulfilled orders should be pretty accurate.

SE long range black Minstergate York ordered 07/02/22. Initial delivery estimate June now August.

Last edited by a moderator:
As orders are added all the time, this will never be 100% delivered (unless the order book stays closed forever!). More interesting is the current lead time between order and delivery. That, though, relies on people remembering to give an update when they finally get their new toy and they're all excited!

So maybe the best use of something like this is to give a rough idea as to where each of us are on the conveyor belt so we don't get exhausted with unrealistic anticipation!

Spreadsheet updated with everyone's responses. I don't think I've missed anyone, but just give a shout out in the comments.

Stats overview as of 19/05/2022 11:49AM (UK MG ZS Models only):

Total Orders: 183
Orders fulfilled: 21
Fulfilled %: 11.48

Most popular model: Trophy LR (99)
Most popular colour: Blue (52)
Hi, Blue ZS SE EV Ordered 15/12/21 rgw vehicle contracts. Now saying Sept. Cheers 👍

Update:
Trophy LR Silver
Ordered 23/11/21
Chorley MG Burnley
Original Delivery date 31/03/22
Last update on delivery a month ago 25/05/22 so expect this will slip even further.
Update: Had a phone call last Monday should be with the dealer in the next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed.

The dealers after they give you a date: :LOL:

Neil Degrasse Tyson Jk GIF

Grey Trophy Connect SR
Ordered 18 Jan 22 from JCT600 Bradford (Good at regular updates)
2/3/22 'still expected June'
12/4/22 'now expecting your car in August 2022. However, it is incredibly difficult for MG to give us an accurate date therefore the aforementioned date is to be taken as a guide, your car could arrive earlier or later.'
TODAY: 'I have checked your car status this morning and the car has now been built and boarded a ship on its way to Portbury. The system shows the 16th July but this can change depending on the progress the ship makes.'

Grey Trophy Connect SR
Ordered 18 Jan 22 from JCT600 Bradford (Good at regular updates)
2/3/22 'still expected June'
12/4/22 'now expecting your car in August 2022. However, it is incredibly difficult for MG to give us an accurate date therefore the aforementioned date is to be taken as a guide, your car could arrive earlier or later.'
TODAY: 'I have checked your car status this morning and the car has now been built and boarded a ship on its way to Portbury. The system shows the 16th July but this can change depending on the progress the ship makes.'
great news, let's hope the sea is perfect for your cars journey

I along with at least 2 others (fatgit & wiskery) have now cancelled their long standing LR orders to take advantage of the 60 SR's available from Chorley Group ( A Bird In The Hand ). Obviously there could be another 57 not on the spreadsheet.
I was advised by my Dealer that my order from Dec 21 is still showing "Awaiting Build" "Sept-Dec"
best guess for delivery.
I do see a few LR models being promised for delivery soon, but since we think!!! we know MG's are Batch Built and that LR's are on "Shortage" awaiting Build. Where are these cars coming from???

Morning,
I have to modify my order:
Was LR Trophy Connect in Black ordered with O.C. Davies, Carmarthen. Ordered December 2021.
Now SR Trophy Connect in Black with Chorley Group. Ordered yesterday, delivery 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for doing this list!👏
Wow! do keep us posted. We ordered a black SR Trophy late March/Early April and were told July, then August, and just two weeks ago September ... I'm looking at winter driving accessories now ;)

Model - SR Trophy
Colour - Silver
Order - 11th May 2022
Dealer and location - Tusker
Expected - End of Sept 22 (no confidence in this at all

For whoever it is that updates the spreadsheet of impending doom (I can't remember their name) My order of ZS EV LR Trophy in black has been amended to ZS EV LR Trophy in WHITE, from the same dealership and the expected delivery date is 10-14 days from today, I think it was either a cancellation or an expected demonstrator, but either way the original car I ordered is showing as end of August for delivery... Don't know if that is going to affect the stats negatively due to my order technically being fulfilled but technically not my order :S

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom