MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Apparently mg have stopped predicting dates on the 4 month roll to just saying no date at all I ordered early Jan and the dates started at April then on 4 month roll now no date very frustrating 🧱

• Model: New ZS EV Trophy Long Range
  • Colour: Arctic White
  • Order Date: 05/04/2022
  • Dealership: Richard Hardie Silverlink, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
  • Est. Delivery Date: 30/06/2022
@Oakers Update for the spreadsheet; had call that car has arrived at dealers today. Should be collecting it on Monday 30/05/2022

edit: have officially taken ownership today (30/05/2022) and now has pride of place on my driveway!

Last edited:
Got a response to my monthly chase on my order today.

My order is in the excel tracker but to save people asking I ordered a Trophy Connect white LR in March. Was told June/July.

They said they have been given a deliver date now of Sept which means it has been built and is awaiting shipping.

I have a pending request in to MG UK to see what they say. Last month it was shortage awaiting build. Who knows maybe the MG gods are on my side but until I hear something from MG I am not holding my breath.

Ordered my standard range MG ZS, in January. Given May /June delivery date. Email last week advising earliest will be Q1 2023, 400 orders still waiting to be built, lockdowns in shanghai adding to delays. ***!

22/04/22 from GMP Drivercare Ltd (its a Lease company)
Many thanks for your recent order. Your new car has now been ordered as below:
Vehicle: MG MOTOR UK ZS ELECTRIC HATCHBACK 115kW Trophy EV Long Range 73kWh 5dr Auto
Colour:
Tri coat - Dynamic Red
Extras:Leather - Black with contrast stitching,Tri coat - Dynamic Red
Just had an email from GMP - car due to be delivered to dealer end of august 👍

Collecting mine today - LR Trophy in white. Ordered Nov 7. It’s not my order - the car was ear marked for the dealer as a demo but was offered to me (because I’m so awesome 😎)
Collected and all good. Won’t hijack the thread with details of the car, thoughts etc but will say I had a little nose at the dealer order book - I was the third to order a car. Neither of the 2 before me have been fulfilled, first was ordered Oct 27th, the second a day before me. Couldn’t tell you what the specs were though - I didn’t exactly have long to study the book 😉

Hi ime new here I ordered a zs Sr se ev in white on the 10th May from 360 leesing to purchase hopefully September delivery

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom