MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Received today from MG as a result of enquiry with order number. Order for TC LR (red) placed Dec 9.

Thank you for the details and your patience!

Upon checking with the relevant team, we can see this order is currently on shortage awaiting factory build, until production has been confirmed we cannot confirm an exact arrival date.

The production challenges have also been compounded by the huge increase in interest for the Brand and therefore created an even larger amount of customer orders. Rest assured that we are doing everything we can in the UK as a Brand to fulfil all our customer orders at the earliest possible opportunity.

Please continue to follow up with your purchasing dealership for delivery updates, in the meantime, we continue to liaise closely with the teams in China on our orders and are transparent with the network on the information we receive.

Thanks again for taking your time contacting MG Motor, we hope the above information helps.

Received today from MG as a result of enquiry with order number. Order for TC LR (red) placed Dec 9.

Upon checking with the relevant team, we can see this order is currently on shortage awaiting factory build, until production has been confirmed we cannot confirm an exact arrival date.

The production challenges have also been compounded by the huge increase in interest for the Brand and therefore created an even larger amount of customer orders. Rest assured that we are doing everything we can in the UK as a Brand to fulfil all our customer orders at the earliest possible opportunity.

Please continue to follow up with your purchasing dealership for delivery updates, in the meantime, we continue to liaise closely with the teams in China on our orders and are transparent with the network on the information we receive.

Thanks again for taking your time contacting MG Motor, we hope the above information helps.
Ordered my LR trophy in Nov. Had a phone call three weeks ago from my dealer saying it was due in a couple of weeks. Didn't turn up. Received an email last week saying they could possibly expect it in the next few weeks. So I too e-mailed MG UK and received the exact same reply you received. So it's either not built at Sea or landed who knows. I know there is worse thing's going on in the world but I can't help feeling frustrated.

Ordered my LR trophy in Nov. Had a phone call three weeks ago from my dealer saying it was due in a couple of weeks. Didn't turn up.

Last edited:
There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

Ordered silver, but collected black on 31 May

Model: ZS Trophy LR
Colour: Black
Ordered: 10th November 2021
Dealer: MG Burnley
Arrived at Dealership. Collection next week :)
After waiting nearly 8 months the time has finally come. Now is the time to arrange Insurance, GAP etc.
Hope you all get some good news soon.

I ordered my White LR Trophy Connect in April and was told end of August delivery but then it was put back to 12th September when I went in to enquire last week. If I'd take a SR then I could have had it last week. There was one sat in the showrooms.

Spreadsheet updated with everyone's responses. I've had a lot on recently, so haven't been able to update the spreadsheet as often as I'd like! I don't think I've missed anyone, but just give a shout out in the comments.

As ever, please try and remember to put a quick message in this thread when you collect your car so the fulfilled statitistics are accurate.

Stats overview as of 14/06/2022 22:28PM (UK MG ZS Models only):

Total Orders: 210
Orders fulfilled: 38
Fulfilled %: 18.10 (Nice to see this number slowly going up!!!)

Most popular model: Trophy LR (110)
Most popular colour: Blue (57)
Most fulfilled car: Trophy LR in White (11)

Spreadsheet updated with everyone's responses. I've had a lot on recently, so haven't been able to update the spreadsheet as often as I'd like! I don't think I've missed anyone, but just give a shout out in the comments.

As ever, please try and remember to put a quick message in this thread when you collect your car so the fulfilled statitistics are accurate.

Stats overview as of 14/06/2022 22:28PM (UK MG ZS Models only):

Total Orders: 210
Orders fulfilled: 38
Fulfilled %: 18.10 (Nice to see this number slowly going up!!!)

Most popular model: Trophy LR (110)
Most popular colour: Blue (57)
Most fulfilled car: Trophy LR in White (11)
Nice one pal, you're doing a great job with sheet and pleased there are signs of improvement on orders delivered. Alas also feel a bit sorry for you because hopefully you are going to be really busy updating sheet with lots of new deliveries. 🤞for everyone still waiting absolutely love my car.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom