MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Great news my ZS Trophy connect with panoramic roof was collected yesterday from MG Southampton who treated me as a valued customer at all times. I have no sat Nat at present as their technician was unable to make it function. Will arrange to take it back once they have the details from MG. I was also lucky and received the £2500 gov grant. The only thing I missed out on was the finance interest rate of 4.7%. Because it was registered 1/09/2022 Santander hiked the interest to 5.9% dealer could do anything. Very pleased with the car and the hand over by MG Southampton, their sales rep. Andreea comes highly recommended.

Attachments

• IMG_20220902_160944[1].jpg
    IMG_20220902_160944[1].jpg
    666.4 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_20220902_161015[1].jpg
    IMG_20220902_161015[1].jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20220902_161105[1].jpg
    IMG_20220902_161105[1].jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 146
Great news my ZS Trophy connect with panoramic roof was collected yesterday from MG Southampton who treated me as a valued customer at all times. I have no sat Nat at present as their technician was unable to make it function. Will arrange to take it back once they have the details from MG. I was also lucky and received the £2500 gov grant. The only thing I missed out on was the finance interest rate of 4.7%. Because it was registered 1/09/2022 Santander hiked the interest to 5.9% dealer could do anything. Very pleased with the car and the hand over by MG Southampton, their sales rep. Andreea comes highly recommended.
When did you place your order? (Could not find you in Oaker's list.)

When did you place your order? (Could not find you in Oaker's list.)
Ordered at dealers' special promotion day, showing the updated version for the first time.
Date was 12/11/2021. Nearly 10months ago, hope yours is here soon. The only little nag I have, just like my previous ZS excusive there is no curtesy light for the rear passengers. My granddaughters hate fumbling around at night trying to find their seat belt buckles, such a petty saving by MG.

Oh that’s great news. Given my recent update I’m just hoping for any news at this point. Fingers crossed for you, keep me updated on your progress!
Hi, just off the to Macklin Motors MG Edinburgh. The manager assures me that my LRZS is in Uk and it should be ready for me in about 2 weeks. Fingers and toes crossed.

Ordered at dealers' special promotion day, showing the updated version for the first time.
Date was 12/11/2021. Nearly 10months ago, hope yours is here soon. The only little nag I have, just like my previous ZS excusive there is no curtesy light for the rear passengers. My granddaughters hate fumbling around at night trying to find their seat belt buckles, such a petty saving by MG.
I'm thinking of putting an LED strip around the pano roof wired to the front courtesy light . . . that is, when I actually get my car.

Thanks for the updates everyone - I'll get the tracking spreadsheet updated tonight / this weekend at some point.
Good morning Oakers.
I have just cancelled my ZS LR TC so if you would be so good as to remove me from the spreadsheet I would be much obliged.
After 9 months and still no firm delivery date and no response to my e mails from MG I have decided to call it a day and look elsewhere.
Thank you for the sterling job you have done for all the members.

Spreadsheet updated with everyone's responses. I don't think I've missed anyone, but just give a shout out in the comments.

As ever, please try and remember to put a quick message in this thread when you collect your car so the fulfilled statistics are accurate.

Stats overview as of 05/09/2022 12:25PM (UK MG ZS Models only):

Total Orders: 251
Orders fulfilled: 67
Fulfilled %: 26.69 (Nice to see this number continue to (very slowly) go up!!!)

Most popular model: Trophy LR (135)
Most popular colour: Blue (62)
Most fulfilled car: Trophy LR in White (13)

Spreadsheet updated with everyone's responses. I don't think I've missed anyone, but just give a shout out in the comments.

As ever, please try and remember to put a quick message in this thread when you collect your car so the fulfilled statistics are accurate.

Thanks @Oakers .

May I suggest a small adjustment to the order layout of the main list please? (feel free to not do it, of course!):

If the data was sorted as follows - "colour" -> then "model" -> then "date ordered", it will gather each model together by order date, making it easier to see the delivery progression for each model (and more easily spot potential un-updated deliveries as well).

Just an idea, of course. (As they say, spreadsheets are like underwear - you never want to use someone else's!!)

Not a single SE LR is noted as delivered! :cry:

Thanks @Oakers .

May I suggest a small adjustment to the order layout of the main list please? (feel free to not do it, of course!):

If the data was sorted as follows - "colour" -> then "model" -> then "date ordered", it will gather each model together by order date, making it easier to see the delivery progression for each model (and more easily spot potential un-updated deliveries as well).

Just an idea, of course. (As they say, spreadsheets are like underwear - you never want to use someone else's!!)

Not a single SE LR is noted as delivered! :cry:
If you open the sheet, you can filter and sort the data any way you'd rather see.

Hello! I've been reading the forum for months now but finally wanted to be added to the spreadsheet and see if anyone else is in a similar position.
  • Model - ZS EV LR TROPHY CONNECT
  • Colour - White
  • Order Date - 08/12/2021
  • Dealer and location Novuna Vehicle Solutions (delivery via Richmond MG, Portsmouth).
  • The date you collected - Still waiting!

Just noticed UKchris has not been updated, he received his car on 10th August. He posted his good news on the Shipping update thread, could be more members hiding in that thread? I only noticed UKchris by his absence lately, because he was a frequent poster.

Another one, Mike Cornwall collected his car on 23rd June. He cancelled a blue LR and collected a SR white. I'm going to stop now, I'll be getting the tag spreadsheet polis if I keep going.

Last edited:
Hi, just to update the spreadsheet, I've cancelled my order.

The order date was March with a delivery date of July. The leasing company reached out to say they just don't know, and in the last week, they've told me the build week will be 30 Jan 23 and delivery to supplier 31 March 23. I'm not holding my breath on those considering how bad communication has been, so I've cancelled and switched over to a Hyundai Kona due in October.

Thanks everyone for all the updates and if you're holding out I wish you all luck with your MGs!

Hi Oakers

I don't see me in the list yet.
SE LR White, ordered Jan 2022 from Intelligentvehiclefinance.co.uk.
Current status: Registered and pdi being done before delivering to me in Belfast. Hopefully soon 🙏🏻

There's a couple of similar threads for this, but I thought I would put everything into a single new thread for now. This is based on the excellent spreadsheet created by @FlashingBlade but with some stats added, and in Google Docs format.

Can I ask that this thread just be used for order updates. There are plenty of other threads for discussing / ranting / tracking ships etc.

If you have placed an order and it's not in the sheet (or I haven't updated this sheet from the other threads), just pop a message in the thread with the following information:

• Model
  • Colour
  • Order Date
  • Dealer and location (e.g. Baylis MG, Gloucester)
  • The date you collected your car (if you're one of the lucky ones!!)

If you're on the spreadsheet and you've collected your car, then just reply with the collection date.

Note: The stats only account for the MG ZS EV UK Models, but the orders will still show on the left. let me know if I've made any mistakes. I'm hoping that the spreadsheet will automatically be the latest version in this post.

Direct Link to Sheet

Trophy LR
Blue
19th December 2021
JustEv's Southampton

Last edited by a moderator:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom