MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Spreadsheet updated with everyone's responses. I don't think I've missed anyone, but just give a shout out in the comments.

As ever, please try and remember to put a quick message in this thread when you collect your car so the fulfilled statistics are accurate.

Stats overview as of 04/08/2022 10:21AM (UK MG ZS Models only):

Total Orders: 237
Orders fulfilled: 59
Fulfilled %: 24.89 (Nice to see this number continue to (very slowly) go up!!!)

Most popular model: Trophy LR (122)
Most popular colour: Blue (63)
Most fulfilled car: Trophy LR in White (13)
Just realised I hadn't stated the dealership for my order entry on the spreadsheet. For completeness, it's JusrEVs online.
The order itself however sn't complete, still waiting, still chugging dino juice 🦖

Did you model have the large panoramic roof included, should pick mine up tomorrow, same colour.
I think this model looks very smart in this colour.

For Oakers, I have collected my LR TC ordered 11 Nov 21 from MG Chorley. Well worth the wait, very smooth handover and service from Steve - Thank you. I do hope everyone who is waiting gets their cars soon.

Attachments

• 20220902_133705.jpg
    20220902_133705.jpg
    980.2 KB · Views: 109
Thanks. I collected my Red Trophy LR yesterday. Not the Connect version I originally ordered which is in the order tracker.
Hi we are waiting on Blue Trophy Connect . Did you change to a Trophy yourself ?
We bought out Mg Zs Ev Exclusive last September which we are trading in .. we are in Dundee Scotland.

Hi we ordered our MG ZS EV trophy long range in black on 10th march from Hendy MG Exeter, original collection date was 9th July, we were then told end of July, then September and today we've been told November

I only ordered my white ZS TC LR in April but too much aggro waiting probably into next year so.. I've cancelled my order after they promised me the first MG4 they have. 3 being delivered soon, 1 for the showroom, 1 for demo (the manager has earmarked that for himself) and 1 for sale. That's mine, trophy in orange, I can't wait. He wants some photos of handover for advertising.

Hi we are waiting on Blue Trophy Connect . Did you change to a Trophy yourself ?
We bought out Mg Zs Ev Exclusive last September which we are trading in .. we are in Dundee Scotland.
No, it was a communication breakdown...long story. But I'm happy to have received my car and pleased with it.

For Oakers, I have collected my LR TC ordered 11 Nov 21 from MG Chorley. Well worth the wait, very smooth handover and service from Steve - Thank you. I do hope everyone who is waiting gets their cars soon.
What a lovely picture! I too want to take a photo like that when my Battersea Blue machine finally arrives!!

What are the peaks behind it?

Did you model have the large panoramic roof included, should pick mine up tomorrow, same colour.
I think this model looks very smart in this colour.
Sorry for the late reply, it did come with the large sunroof. I would have demanded a big discount if it didn't!

I am very happy with it, can't get over the extra range compared to the old ZS. Goodbye range anxiety!

I have seen the red ones out and about, which made me wonder whether silver was a mistake but now seeing mine in the flesh, I am extremely happy with it.

I hope your pick up went well.

Good morning, I hear of lucky owners receiving their cars in Silver, still waiting.
Ordered MG ZS EV Trophy Connect Long Range
Colour: Silver
Ordered at MG Southampton 12/11/2021 at their anniversary event.
1st. order that day, demo car only arrived the day before their event.
After many unfilled delivery dates, latest is 12/09/2022.
Really wondering if this car will ever arrive !!!!
I stopped wondering about the time I determined it was related to a unicorn!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom