MG ZS Forum Member Order Tracker

Just had confirmed my trophy LR will not have sky pan roof .. 🫤
Will cancel order tomorrow now .. back to the drawing board for an EV

Can add mine. ZS TC LR in black from mg Bulldog Twyford. Order date is 1st nov 2021. Still TBA as of Monday which is annoying as others with the same spec ordered later are being told theirs are at sea

Hi, just came across this thread. I have my car order number from the leasing company, does anyone know how I can check the status myself from MG. Unsure if this has been discussed, but the Government grant is only valid if your car is delivered within 12 months of order.

• Trophy LR Silver
  • Ordered 6th March 2022
  • Zenith Salary Sacrifice (Dealer: Stoneacre Leasing)
  • Estimated Delivery Early February 2023

Last edited:
Blue LR ordered 19/01/2022 - Still advised not being built due to shortage, lease company is Arval dealer they used was Drive Vauxhall Fleet

Good morning, I hear of lucky owners receiving their cars in Silver, still waiting.
Ordered MG ZS EV Trophy Connect Long Range
Colour: Silver
Ordered at MG Southampton 12/11/2021 at their anniversary event.
1st. order that day, demo car only arrived the day before their event.
After many unfilled delivery dates, latest is 12/09/2022.
Really wondering if this car will ever arrive !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for my ZS-T-LR in Battersea Blue ordered on 6th January from justEV's. Been told they are having an update at the end of the month and may have some confirmation of delivery date. When it arrives, it might be able to fly and have a flux capacitor as standard.

Although, if it has a flux capacitor, it could have been delivered before I ordered it.

Time travel . . . does your head in. :)

This is encouraging news, mine was ordered a day later on 12 Nov 21, told it should be here on the 12 Sept. any idea which port it arrived at, I live in Southampton and understand there may be a consignment on its way to this port.

@Oakers could you remove my entry from the spreadsheet please? I've run out of patience waiting for a ZS that by all accounts will be obsolete by the time it arrives and have cancelled my order.
Mind you, I'm a sucker for punishment - I've reserve ordered an MG4 instead - some people never learn eh?!

@Oakers could you remove my entry from the spreadsheet please? I've run out of patience waiting for a ZS that by all accounts will be obsolete by the time it arrives and have cancelled my order.
Mind you, I'm a sucker for punishment - I've reserve ordered an MG4 instead - some people never learn eh?!
That is a fair number of us Sloucher 👍. MG4 ordered, ZS to be cancelled tomorrow.

WIll update this thread when I have done so @Oakers

This is encouraging news, mine was ordered a day later on 12 Nov 21, told it should be here on the 12 Sept. any idea which port it arrived at, I live in Southampton and understand there may be a consignment on its way to this port.
The Titus (which is carrying MG4's) is already at Southampton. Whether there are any other MG models on it remains to be seen... people are keeping an eye on it, and other possibilities, over in the shipping thread: Shipping Updates

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom